Fearne Cotton/Holly Willoughby ‘Who Would You Do First?

Fearne and Holly - On their own, together, and if so, in which order?

  • Fearne Only - I don't do birds off day-time TV!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Holly Only - Well, Fearne's no Connie Huq!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Both - Fearne First.

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Both - Holly First.

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • None of the above, I like show tunes and chicks with dicks, maybe I'm gay.

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    0
#1
Having read in another thread that Fearne Cotton has saddle sores and imagining my applying copious amounts of Sudocrem to them with my tongue, the thought developed as to who out of her and the equally gorgeous Holly Willoughby would I ‘do’, given the choice of either.

This, of course, quickly developed into who I would do ‘first’.

Gentlemen and rug munchers, you see my predicament; on their own, together, and if so, in which order?

With Kleenex at the ready, in your own time, thrap on!

 
#3
soldierboy7999 said:
has to be Fearne first, she looks proper dirty
She does, doesn't she... :D

 
#5
I cannot see why I should choose. Both are getting it together while they engage in lady love.
Dick straight our of the bum of one and into the mouth of the other! :twisted:
 
#6
right-grumpy said:
I cannot see why I should choose. Both are getting it together while they engage in lady love.
Dick straight our of the bum of one and into the mouth of the other! :twisted:
Ah, the old poop and scoop... :twisted:
 
#7
im hoping one day, that amongst the celebrity sex tapes that come out, fearne brings one out i'd pay good money for that lol, nice pic btw keep em coming :)
 
#9
soldierboy7999 said:
im hoping one day, that amongst the celebrity sex tapes that come out, fearne brings one out i'd pay good money for that lol, nice pic btw keep em coming :)
Anything to please...



:twisted:

 
#12
blonde_guy said:
Are there any links to websites with these two lovely ladies...errrrrrrrrrr.........minus clothes?
Do you think if there were, I'd be putting up 'clothed' pictures of two such fine, prime fillies!
 
#14
Maybe I'm too old, but I need more than a flash of nipple...................... anything of her getting tag teamed?
 
#16
Got to be Holly first I think - I reckon she loves it right up her. I have never seen the appeal of Cotton, she's just too skinny for my tastes though I'm no Scaley_alberto....
 
#17
If Fearne Cotton came up to me and demanded a roggering this is the order I would do her: Arrse,Gob,Arrse and if I've anything left in me Arrse again.

Holly would be given similar attention. However as soon as they would attempt to talk to me I'd show em the feckin door!
 
#18
llech said:
If Fearne Cotton came up to me and demanded a roggering this is the order I would do her: Arrse,Gob,Arrse and if I've anything left in me Arrse again.

Holly would be given similar attention. However as soon as they would attempt to talk to me I'd show em the feckin door!
Five fcuking poll options not enough for you?

There's always one... ;)
 
#19
StickyToffeePudding said:
llech said:
If Fearne Cotton came up to me and demanded a roggering this is the order I would do her: Arrse,Gob,Arrse and if I've anything left in me Arrse again.

Holly would be given similar attention. However as soon as they would attempt to talk to me I'd show em the feckin door!
Five fcuking poll options not enough for you?

There's always one... ;)
:clap:
 
#20
Holly's in the lead, I wonder why...

 

Similar threads

Latest Threads

Top