Fearn Cotton....Would you?...

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by spike7451, Oct 22, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. spike7451

spike7451 RIP

Watching the TV last night & this little strumpet was advertising her new show.Not having watched anything she's done,she comes accross as one who would take it up the hoop & bangs like Roger Taylor on drums!
    Getting wood at the thought.....
    Opinions? Would you do her? How & why?
    Plus any other home grown strumpet you'd do?...

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Fearne Cotton? I'd do Dot Cotton.

3. I agree.

4. old_fat_and_hairy

old_fat_and_hairy LE Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

Good God no! It would be immoral and against all my principles. She should be, like all women, worshipped from afar and remain unsullied by our beastly male urges!

5. What?? Are you Mr Stupid from Stupid Town of course we would.

6. need you even ask!!!!

7. No!! As attractive as Eddie Izzard and annoying as Sara Cox! Bitch should be burnt at the stake!!

8. NO. I find her to be one of the most annoying people on the planet. She is a proper try hard who wants to be down with the yoof! Maybe if she didn't speak I would consider it but I find her full on thrush!

9. I'd bang her back doors in, then fill her cake hole with icing.

10. I would, but I wouldn't leave TA for her...... :)

11. She is gopping and "not my type" - being as she is a stick insect not a woolly mammoth. As she is female and alive thoigh then I (and the the majority) would! Yes, I am shallow yet very self-aware...conflicted I know.

12. is there somthing you would like to admit to!! have you told your mum yet ??

13. I would, but only if she didn't talk, she is one very annoying futher mucker.
    I like that first picture, I wish I looked that good in my boiler suit!

14. Ok, ok. You've talked me into it. I'll roll her in raw sewage than shag her. The sewage would mask the smell of her rancid breath.