Fearn Britton, Basra

#1
Have I been scoffing magic mushrooms or did I see the "this morning" presenter at the COB, yesterday!!

Fairly lightweight, but at least she didn't ask anyone if they've killed anyone.

And she caught a bit of IDF as well

Any of the boys throw themselves on the fat grenade (She is saucy in a benny hill kind of way)

I would am I wrong
 
#2
PS wasn't at the actual COB I was sat on my couch in my romper suit watching day time telly
 
#3
thegimp said:
Have I been scoffing magic mushrooms or did I see the "this morning" presenter at the COB, yesterday!!

Fairly lightweight, but at least she didn't ask anyone if they've killed anyone.

And she caught a bit of IDF as well

Any of the boys throw themselves on the fat grenade (She is saucy in a benny hill kind of way)

I would am I wrong
I do believe i read something on arrse a li'l while back announcing her intent to visit - so, no mushrooms needed: it is the real deal.
 
#4
She is game for a laugh, but no you shouldn't,unless p155ed and then you must give your best mates name.
 
#6
(She is saucy in a benny hill kind of way)

Shouldn`t this be on the `Women you fancy...but shouldn`t` thread!!!!!!
 
#7
rockape623 said:
(She is saucy in a benny hill kind of way)

Shouldn`t this be on the `Women you fancy...but shouldn`t` thread!!!!!!
i think it probably is
 
#8
Fern Brittain has lost a lot of weight but she would still receive cuddles best regards in to her pliant, gaping, badly-packed kebab.

Why yes, I have been drinking, why do you ask?
 
#12
thegimp said:
rockape623 said:
(She is saucy in a benny hill kind of way)

Shouldn`t this be on the `Women you fancy...but shouldn`t` thread!!!!!!
i think it probably is
Trust me - it isn't.

And isn't Fern Britton the blonde girle who does the pop shows? (Some pictures would be good here . . . )?
 
#13
Stonker said:
thegimp said:
rockape623 said:
(She is saucy in a benny hill kind of way)

Shouldn`t this be on the `Women you fancy...but shouldn`t` thread!!!!!!
i think it probably is
Trust me - it isn't.

And isn't Fern Britton the blonde girle who does the pop shows? (Some pictures would be good here . . . )?
**No Wah**

That's Fern Cotton.

T C
 
#14
The_Cheat said:
Stonker said:
thegimp said:
rockape623 said:
(She is saucy in a benny hill kind of way)

Shouldn`t this be on the `Women you fancy...but shouldn`t` thread!!!!!!
i think it probably is
Trust me - it isn't.

And isn't Fern Britton the blonde girle who does the pop shows? (Some pictures would be good here . . . )?
**No Wah**

That's Fern Cotton.

T C


I'd rather do the big lass (all that meat - and no gravy) than the skinny waif . . . . now which one is which ?????????
 
#16
At least Fern's out there, with the Lads at the sharp end.

She may only have been mortared twice in a week, but that is probably more times that she ever wanted to be, and certainly more times than many other celebrities have been.

Wasn't the gorgous Ms Jenkins recently shot at in a Heli? Jeremy Clarkson has been out there and in a heli spiraling around Basra too I believe.

Top bods all of 'em who go out.
 
#17
Fern is definintely deserving of a portion, and I hope some young lad in deserts does the honourable thing and straps a plank to his arrse.

She's just dirty.
 

BuggerAll

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
#19
I second what Chocolate Frog said! Anybody who supports the Troops, especially by visiting them, deserves our full support! (Slime ball socialist politicos excepted they only go to serve their own narrow interests).
 

Similar threads


Latest Threads

Top