Fcukwit test

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by RHODESIAN, Feb 23, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I have noticed over the last few months that some truly dire fcukwits have begun posting on this site,and realising that anyone can buy a computer and start posting on here I would like to see some sort of test to weed out the really dense ones.Some fcukwits can be entertaining (Pte Golden springs to mind) but some couldn't even function as sandbags even if they made it into the Army

2. Ten years of labour in power is whats causing it all these little darlings were educated after the year zero

3. Biped

Biped LE Book Reviewer

errrrr, wots ur befe mista? don big yaself up wid me cos you don impress, biatch!

4. Sorry Biped, you're not fooling anyone - you've used punctuation! :p

5. ill cum ova dar nd smash ur face in u fukka aayye

6. You missed out 'innit'.

7. innit bruv.

(sorry old chap)

8. Hmmmmm. Ho about a basic test in Maths and English? Key Grade two should be efficient. :)

9. if they want to travel and are willing to work under pressure the chav,s could make good fcuking track pads. :twisted:

10. Or replacements for the ETR, target falls when hit.

11. Failure thereof, right?

12. Fcuking right, considering its Key STAGE two...

Or was that another test?

:wink:

13. Or if could be flexible, mud flaps.

14. Or maybe one of those filters they shove over the exhaust when vehicles are in the workshops!

15. we need a good war to clear out all the chavs and hoodies, shame we only have two bad ones at the moment!

innit