Fcukwit test

I have noticed over the last few months that some truly dire fcukwits have begun posting on this site,and realising that anyone can buy a computer and start posting on here I would like to see some sort of test to weed out the really dense ones.Some fcukwits can be entertaining (Pte Golden springs to mind) but some couldn't even function as sandbags even if they made it into the Army

Biped

LE
Book Reviewer
errrrr, wots ur befe mista? don big yaself up wid me cos you don impress, biatch!

RHODESIAN said:
I would like to see some sort of test to weed out the really dense ones.
Hmmmmm. Ho about a basic test in Maths and English? Key Grade two should be efficient. :)

if they want to travel and are willing to work under pressure the chav,s could make good fcuking track pads. :twisted:

jibman said:
if they want to travel and are willing to work under pressure the chav,s could make good fcuking track pads. :twisted:
Or replacements for the ETR, target falls when hit.

Juvenal said:
kurt_ruby said:
RHODESIAN said:
I would like to see some sort of test to weed out the really dense ones.
Hmmmmm. Ho about a basic test in Maths and English? Key Grade two should be efficient. :)
Failure thereof, right?
Fcuking right, considering its Key STAGE two...

Or was that another test?

:wink:

we need a good war to clear out all the chavs and hoodies, shame we only have two bad ones at the moment!

innit

RHODESIAN said:
I have noticed over the last few months that some truly dire fcukwits have begun posting on this site,and realising that anyone can buy a computer and start posting on here I would like to see some sort of test to weed out the really dense ones.Some fcukwits can be entertaining (Pte Golden springs to mind) but some couldn't even function as sandbags even if they made it into the Army
That's discrimination against people like me. As a minority group (6' 1", white, male, slightly overweight, under 30, over 20, from the home counties, fcukwit on arrse, boring cnut generally) I feel that you are being unfair in trying to keep people like myself off arrse (then again my military connection is, at best tenuous).

I suggest MDN be the filter. He's got a nose and a patio for fcukwits such as myself.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Mighty_doh_nut The NAAFI Bar 16
Banshee_09 The NAAFI Bar 53
R Gaming and Software 44