Fcuking Wnakers - Id like to meet these cnuts

I would as well, problem is one punch and bang you are in nick instead of them. The only way to educate these fuckwits is to take them to Headley or Selly Oak and actually get them to watch what is going on. Alternatively load up a Herc fly the bastards to Helmand for a couple of weeks fact finding as a forward patrol looking for IEDs

I bet the chav cnuts who think themselves so big gobbing off like that have never risked all serving their country.
In fact I doubt that the scum have ever achieved any thing in their sad and sorry lives.
It makes my p1ss boil to hear of such disrespect.

Just gets better and better doesnt it!

Another show of great respect for people who put their lives on the line so these little f*ckers can live in peace, oh no wait sorry, so these little f*ckers can behave like complete tw@ts! :x

Firstly that injured soldier is stronger than me, I think that being in that position I would be distraught and he is dealing with it very well and should be commended for doing so.

As for thouse youths, what a bunch of Tw4ts ! They sound the type of people that won't go anywhere in live.

I agree, they are t*ssers and deserve to be pulled inside out by their hoop. Sensationalising it however, just gives them more coverage when what should really happen is, they are "disposed of" quietly and nothing more heard of them.

Remind me again why our soldiers are fighting out there????????

Oh yes to protect them f*cking d*ckheads, they should bring back national service and send them out there. Stick them in a mine field and see how they like it when they lose their limbs.

Sapper Weston is a soldier and that alone should demand the respect due to him.

Combat_Baby said:

Oh yes to protect then f*cking d*ckheads, they should bring back national services and send them out there. Stick them in a mine field and see how they like it when they lose there limbs.

Oh Jesus, she's off again! :omfg: :wink:

I can't say I am suprised to read a story like this to be honest this won't be an isolated instance either. Chavs like this have absolute no respect for anyone at all. At least we can live safe in the knowledge that these scum are never going to amount to anything.

duckula said:
Combat_Baby said:

Oh yes to protect then f*cking d*ckheads, they should bring back national services and send them out there. Stick them in a mine field and see how they like it when they lose there limbs.

Oh Jesus, she's off again! :omfg: :wink:
Oh yes, all abord the ranting train :D

Combat_Baby said:
Sadly the little fecks that behave in this way have no idea what it means to respect anything or anyone. I think re-stilly has the right idea - front line IED clearance jobs for everyone of the little t*ssers!!!

Makes my fnuckin blood boil. It isn't the first time something like this has happened and I doubt it will be the last.

What is happening to the UK?

Confirms my decision to 'throw smoke' and move overseas when my 22 are up next year.

Ames said:
Combat_Baby said:
Sadly the little fecks that behave in this way have no idea what it means to respect anything or anyone. I think re-stilly has the right idea - front line IED clearance jobs for everyone of the little t*ssers!!!
I agree with re-stilly as well, if they can't respect people then they should be taught how to in the most horrific and painful way possible.

Duckula the train just increased its speed again :wink:

At the risk of starting a whole new topic, you have to wonder what sort of values the parents of these f*ckers are instilling on their kids. I would be ashamed to the brink of suicide if any of my kids were involved in something like this. (I would stop short of actually topping myself purly to ensure I was around to beat them daily for the rest of their lives) :x :x :x

Edited to add, a bit more coal for your fire there C-B

I watched the 'Wounded' programme on the telly a while back - I could barely hold back tears throughout: not only because of the indescribable sadness of the injuries to the two lads they concentrated on, but also because of the pride I had in their fortitude and determination.

That this sort of thing happens on the street of Britain is a disgrace.

QNOGUNS said:
I doubt very much those fcuk wits would say anything if he was being pushed in his chair by his Army buddies
I have to say, I think you are wrong there. These kn*bs have no sense, they would continue to gob off right up to the time they got the shoite kicked out of them........and then go crying to the courts whereupon they would recieved a hefty payout to further fuel their crack habits and increase the outrage of the masses :x :x

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
polar Army Reserve 9
C The NAAFI Bar 7
E The NAAFI Bar 31