Fcuking Wnakers - Id like to meet these cnuts

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Fieryjack, Oct 16, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I would as well, problem is one punch and bang you are in nick instead of them. The only way to educate these fuckwits is to take them to Headley or Selly Oak and actually get them to watch what is going on. Alternatively load up a Herc fly the bastards to Helmand for a couple of weeks fact finding as a forward patrol looking for IEDs
  2. I bet the chav cnuts who think themselves so big gobbing off like that have never risked all serving their country.
    In fact I doubt that the scum have ever achieved any thing in their sad and sorry lives.
    It makes my p1ss boil to hear of such disrespect.
  3. Just gets better and better doesnt it!

Another show of great respect for people who put their lives on the line so these little f*ckers can live in peace, oh no wait sorry, so these little f*ckers can behave like complete tw@ts! :x
  4. I couldn't believe it when I read it. Same bastards who mug pensioners. Scum
  5. Firstly that injured soldier is stronger than me, I think that being in that position I would be distraught and he is dealing with it very well and should be commended for doing so.

As for thouse youths, what a bunch of Tw4ts ! They sound the type of people that won't go anywhere in live.
  6. I agree, they are t*ssers and deserve to be pulled inside out by their hoop. Sensationalising it however, just gives them more coverage when what should really happen is, they are "disposed of" quietly and nothing more heard of them.
  7. Remind me again why our soldiers are fighting out there????????

Oh yes to protect them f*cking d*ckheads, they should bring back national service and send them out there. Stick them in a mine field and see how they like it when they lose their limbs.

Sapper Weston is a soldier and that alone should demand the respect due to him.
  8. Oh Jesus, she's off again! :omfg: :wink:
  9. I can't say I am suprised to read a story like this to be honest this won't be an isolated instance either. Chavs like this have absolute no respect for anyone at all. At least we can live safe in the knowledge that these scum are never going to amount to anything.
  10. Oh yes, all abord the ranting train :D
  11. Sadly the little fecks that behave in this way have no idea what it means to respect anything or anyone. I think re-stilly has the right idea - front line IED clearance jobs for everyone of the little t*ssers!!!
  12. Makes my fnuckin blood boil. It isn't the first time something like this has happened and I doubt it will be the last.

What is happening to the UK?

Confirms my decision to 'throw smoke' and move overseas when my 22 are up next year.
  13. I agree with re-stilly as well, if they can't respect people then they should be taught how to in the most horrific and painful way possible.

Duckula the train just increased its speed again :wink: