Fcuking wives!!

B_AND_T

MIA
Book Reviewer
Now I know that some wives are crap, and should not be allowed out of the house.......

I have just had an assistant start who thinks she is better than anyone and cannot be told what to do because her husband is a WO2.

"What is the best way to deal....

B_AND_T

MIA
Book Reviewer
spaz said:
Ask Maam how she has her brews you whiny secretary.
Thats constructive!!!!!!!!! And sleep.

slap her!! Ask reni, he has some sound ideas for the putting of birds into place!!

B_AND_T said:
Now I know that some wives are crap, and should not be allowed out of the house.......

I have just had an assistant start who thinks she is better than anyone and cannot be told what to do because her husband is a WO2.

Whats up? Can't you deal with a female on your own? I think you need to sign out a bag of 'man the fuck up, wet pants'.

B_AND_T said:

Give her a couple of pointers on how to give one of your wonderful SPS blow-jobs. That way you can befriend her and her hubby won't be quite so disgusted by you.

If you're being serious and want something doing about it, alert the Civpop manager (one on every station/bks I ever served on) and tell him that you would like a steer on how to deal with it. A lot of them are ex LE types so have a lot of weight to throw ;)

Depending on what rank you are, have a chat with her but if you think it may go even slightly wrong I would suggest having a viable witness in attendance.

Incidentally, is the WO2 at the same place?

B_AND_T

MIA
Book Reviewer
The-Lord-Flasheart said:
B_AND_T said:

Whats up? Can't you deal with a female on your own? I think you need to sign out a bag of 'man the fuck up, wet pants'.
Hi Dad, hows Mum?

B_AND_T said:
spaz said:
Ask Maam how she has her brews you whiny secretary.
Thats constructive!!!!!!!!! And sleep.
You posted this in the Naafi for constructive advice? Give your head a wobble sweetheart.

As a non-SPS soldier I feel we (the Army we) should support our Clerks because if a Royal Navy or RAF Clerk's worth it then ours certainly are, and then some!
Yes but more than 10% of theirs can speak English.

Haha I love this, my missus used to work with a wife of a WO2 and she bloody made people know it as well, using the classic quote "do you realise who my husband is" and this was in a junior school FFS.

B_AND_T

MIA
Book Reviewer
Spaz, I take it your user name is a good reflection.

B_AND_T said:
Spaz, I take it your user name is a good reflection.
:worship:

Outstanding! When in doubt imply that usernames are somehow allocated rather than chosen. I have to bow out I cannot compete with such wit. :salut:

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
polar Army Reserve 9
C The NAAFI Bar 7
E The NAAFI Bar 31