Fcuking wives!!

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by B_AND_T, Sep 29, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. B_AND_T

B_AND_T LE Book Reviewer

Now I know that some wives are crap, and should not be allowed out of the house.......

I have just had an assistant start who thinks she is better than anyone and cannot be told what to do because her husband is a WO2.

"What is the best way to deal....
  2. Ask Maam how she has her brews you whiny secretary.
  3. Find a WO1 and start porking his wife.
  4. Tell her it is her husband that is in the Army not her :p
  5. B_AND_T

B_AND_T LE Book Reviewer

Thats constructive!!!!!!!!! And sleep.
  6. Ah, not the thread I thought it was.....
  7. slap her!! Ask reni, he has some sound ideas for the putting of birds into place!!
  8. Whats up? Can't you deal with a female on your own? I think you need to sign out a bag of 'man the fuck up, wet pants'.
  9. Give her a couple of pointers on how to give one of your wonderful SPS blow-jobs. That way you can befriend her and her hubby won't be quite so disgusted by you.
  10. he's horribly attractive in a pervy kind of way!!
  11. If you're being serious and want something doing about it, alert the Civpop manager (one on every station/bks I ever served on) and tell him that you would like a steer on how to deal with it. A lot of them are ex LE types so have a lot of weight to throw ;)

Depending on what rank you are, have a chat with her but if you think it may go even slightly wrong I would suggest having a viable witness in attendance.

Incidentally, is the WO2 at the same place?
  12. B_AND_T

B_AND_T LE Book Reviewer

Hi Dad, hows Mum?
  13. You posted this in the Naafi for constructive advice? Give your head a wobble sweetheart.

Yes but more than 10% of theirs can speak English.
  14. Haha I love this, my missus used to work with a wife of a WO2 and she bloody made people know it as well, using the classic quote "do you realise who my husband is" and this was in a junior school FFS.