fcuking unbelievable

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by auxie, Jul 2, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. When my family lived in what is now a very unhappy part of Africa, from time to time had visitations from groups of dogs that used to roam about. A good shouting at and the odd half brick would sort them out.

But over time one or two would become bolder and push their luck. Being pack animals, the others followed suit and from time to time we also ended up with an ugly pack of bold feral dogs.

Solution? Shoot a few. The others got the message.
  2. Infuriating.
  3. "fcuking unbelievable"
    The fact that he was an ex squaddie should make no difference. For any one to be beaten up by this trash is a poor show.

I'm surprised we don't have regular break outs of vigiliantism. I think it is needed PDQ.
  4. This sort of behaviour will unfortunately lead to vigilante behaviour
  5. I refer the Honourable Members to Blogg's example above. A few tracksuit-clad bodies dangling from lampposts is exactly what this country needs, and fast.
  6. Bring back corporal punishment!

Commit a crime once, get X amount of lashes, would many reoffend?

Singapore (among others) uses corporal punishment and has one of the lowest crime rates in the world (based of figures from the UN Centre of International Crime Prevention).
  7. It's about time that parents took responsibility for their feral spawn
  8. At this point in time, with these things happening, would it be such a bad thing?
  9. Not exactly surprising though is it.
  10. While being dragged round the shops last weekend I overheard a child arguing with their parents, the mother threatened to smack the child if it didn't behave, to which the child responded with "you can't make me behave and if you touch me I'll call the police and get social services on you!"

Gobsmacked! I couldn't believe a child of that age (approximately 6 or 7) would a) speak to parents that way and b) would know about social services!

The point of the above was to ask just how much can parents do when it comes to controlling their offspring, especially if they are caught up in a gang?
  11. I admit to being slightly to the right of Ghengis Khan on most things, and to hating football.

Bring back the birch for :

Breaking and entering
    Mugging (which is just NooLiebore speak for assault and robbery)
    Criminal Damage

OK almost everything.

Hold the birchings at the local football grounds at 2.45 on a Saturday afternoon.

I'd pay good money to see that
    (and a bit more to dish some out too!)

That would take the smile off their smug "you cant touch me" faces.

I feel a warm glow, just thinking about it.
  12. WHAT!!!!

What the hell would be unfortunate about that?

I bet the boys in blue would throw enough resources investigating a vigilante group. Which is a pity.
  13. The Malaysians already seem to have sorted the procedures, equipment, etc. It is suggested it should not be too difficult to adopt their practices:

“Malaysia Caning Judicial Corporal Punishment”