Fcuking TA threads

Cant say its bothered me, but I dont go out of my way to visit a forum that may annoy me, so that way I dont have to annoy other folks by bleating on about posts that may or may not p1ss me off...kinda like people do in the Naafi. :roll:

Anyone else had enough of whinging, moaning, sniveling Arabs gobbing off about issues that are of key importance to TA soldiers when they have no clue what they, ( the Arabs ) are talking about?

Is anyone actually FORCING the dullards to read the threads

Thought not.

buggrit said:
Cant say its bothered me, but I dont go out of my way to visit a forum that may annoy me, so that way I dont have to annoy other folks by bleating on about posts that may or may not p1ss me off...kinda like people do in the Naafi. :roll:
Sorry, my annoyance wasn't meant to annoy you

Stop whining about people whining you fool

Griffinthe2nd said:
Anyone else had enough of these whinging, moaning, sniveling turds gobbing off about being "laid off"?
:D so you started ANOTHER one...way to go Griff!! Nobody else see the irony??

Griffinthe2nd said:
Anyone else had enough of these whinging, moaning, sniveling turds gobbing off about being "laid off"?
Also had enough of cnuts like you whingeing and snivelling about the whingers and snivellers...

Griffinthe2nd said:
bigbird67 said:
Griffinthe2nd said:
:D so you started ANOTHER one...way to go Griff!! Nobody else see the irony??
Bit slow eh :D
what can i say, its endemic amongst the pongos :D

llech said:
About as much as we had when options for change went through!
Fuck me Daffyd, you know how to bear a grudge isn't it.
Burnt down any holiday cottages lately?

Griffinthe2nd said:
Would be helpful if somebody could combine the 15000 identical threads into one. Where's a Mod when you need one?

Now that's an idea Hobo-Ken, one for the Regs to moan and bleat about us moaning and bleating, and one for...wait, us to moan and bleat (I think.)

I'm going for a lie down.

theprior said:
Now that's an idea Hobo-Ken, one for the Regs to moan and bleat about us moaning and bleating, and one for...wait, us to moan and bleat (I think.)

Or just ONE single combined moaning-and-bleating-about-anything-thread. So anyone with a Positive Mental Attitude can just f*** off and stay out of it.

It's ONE Army after all...

I quite like them, I can almost taste their tears, the more touching epitaphs are usually emitted from the weeping eyes of a tubthumping lardbeast who's greatest single achievements in the TA were completing an eskimo roll without crying in the Estuary behind Fremington Camp and running a sub 13 minute BFT downhill in 1993 whilst still tanked on Goldschlager and 20/20

"One Army - Regular & Who were those other lot?"

Get over it and find a new second job/Hobby/Country to live in.

You didn't expect The Lefty Labour anti war/CND/union protesting types of the 70's, 80's and 90's to make Pro Forces Politicians when they got into power did you?

Hobo-Ken said:
theprior said:

Or just ONE single combined moaning-and-bleating-about-anything-thread. So anyone with a Positive Mental Attitude can just f*** off and stay out of it.

It's ONE Army after all...
Hobo-Ken, you obviously haven't been listening, if we do that there'll only be another thread debating whether or not it's right that the Regular Army should bleat in the same patch of cyberspace as the TA.

Closet_Jibber said:
"One Army - Regular & Who were those other lot?"

Get over it and find a new second job/Hobby/Country to live in.

You didn't expect The Lefty Labour anti war/CND/union protesting types of the 70's, 80's and 90's to make Pro Forces Politicians when they got into power did you?
This thread was to moan about threads, not to start another row!!! :wink:

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
polar Army Reserve 9
C The NAAFI Bar 7
E The NAAFI Bar 31