Fcuking morons

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by scrofula, Sep 23, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. A phrase often used on this site, but would anyone care to admit to actually having done it? I have, I married one. I'm worried...what does that make me?
  2. I fucked a ginger bird from Birmingham I think calling her a moron would have been the least of her problems!
  3. old_fat_and_hairy

old_fat_and_hairy LE Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

I once had a sexual relationship with a lady from The Church of jesus Christ and the Latter day saints. She was a Mormon.
  4. B_AND_T

B_AND_T LE Book Reviewer

I received a blow job from a bird who was white / round and resembled a hippo. She was a moomin.
  5. A fcuking moron fcuker
  6. TheIronDuke

TheIronDuke LE Book Reviewer

I'm pretty sure I did a Marmosett one night in Sao Paulo. Does that count?
  7. Anyway what's an Oxy moron then? is that where you set about them with a gas welder. :?
  8. I went to holiday in Turkey and fcuked one of the locals. Lovely place Marmaris.
  9. I ate a Macaroon on my way through Belgium, yesterday. Is that similar?? ;)
  10. I got caught sticking my bits in the exhaust of a classic british sports car....

....the arrest sheet said i was trying to sh@g a Morgan!

I know ...I'm going....TAXI!
  11. I fcuked a bird in Germany who lived in Bad Piermont who had short arms. Cant remember the disco where I met her.
    I tried it on with the mong in Cyprus (Nicosia) who will be well remembered by some ARRSER's, to my horror she knocked me back.

FFS, knocked back by a mong, my street cred went out the window.
  12. I was doing Mrs Outcast the other night and felt a bit cold on my back so I put my T shirt back on, so essentially I was fcuking with more on.

13. I shagged a couple of sisters from Utah a while back, apparently this qualifies as fcuking mormons.
  14. A moron fcuker?