Fcuking morons

A phrase often used on this site, but would anyone care to admit to actually having done it? I have, I married one. I'm worried...what does that make me?

Mong?

old_fat_and_hairy

LE
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
I once had a sexual relationship with a lady from The Church of jesus Christ and the Latter day saints. She was a Mormon.

B_AND_T

MIA
Book Reviewer
I received a blow job from a bird who was white / round and resembled a hippo. She was a moomin.

TheIronDuke

ADC
Book Reviewer
I'm pretty sure I did a Marmosett one night in Sao Paulo. Does that count?

I went to holiday in Turkey and fcuked one of the locals. Lovely place Marmaris.

I got caught sticking my bits in the exhaust of a classic british sports car....

....the arrest sheet said i was trying to sh@g a Morgan!

I know ...I'm going....TAXI!

I fcuked a bird in Germany who lived in Bad Piermont who had short arms. Cant remember the disco where I met her.
I tried it on with the mong in Cyprus (Nicosia) who will be well remembered by some ARRSER's, to my horror she knocked me back.

FFS, knocked back by a mong, my street cred went out the window.

I was doing Mrs Outcast the other night and felt a bit cold on my back so I put my T shirt back on, so essentially I was fcuking with more on.

;-)

I tried shagging a yeast extract the other day. Don't try it, it's messy and a basteward to clean off.

scrofula said:
A phrase often used on this site, but would anyone care to admit to actually having done it? I have, I married one. I'm worried...what does that make me?
It makes you a sex pest and your children head dobbers.

dhgrainger1 said:
I went to holiday in Turkey and fcuked one of the locals. Lovely place Marmaris.
Was his C0ck bigger than yours?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
polar Army Reserve 9
C The NAAFI Bar 7
E The NAAFI Bar 31