Fcuking Hell...

Lovely block paving tho'!

P-T

E-Layer said:
Onetap said:
Bukit_Basha said:
....and with at least 85 Sharia courts run by muslim f*cknuts in this country, this is a scene coming to a street near you.....anytime soon.
You make that sound like a bad thing.
'course it is. Who wants a fucking sand pit in the middle of the street.
If it is to be occasionally filled with perforated paedophiles and child murderers, then where do I sign?

If you read the article, they also dish out the death penalty for adultery. That's 99% of ARRSE members gone then!

gaylad24 said:
If you read the article, they also dish out the death penalty for adultery. That's 99% of ARRSE members gone then!
Being a poof gets you awarded the OBE over there as well so thats you gone as well.

stacker1 said:
gaylad24 said:
Being a poof gets you awarded the OBE over there as well so thats you gone as well.
Yes most probably. Two teenagers (15 and 16) were hanged for being accused of being gay in Iran - it wasn't even proven. I don't intend on visiting either Yemen or Iran anyway - I'll stick to British men thank you!

gaylad24 said:
stacker1 said:
gaylad24 said:
Yes most probably. Two teenagers (15 and 16) were hanged for being accused of being gay in Iran - it wasn't even proven. I don't intend on visiting either Yemen or Iran anyway - I'll stick to British men thank you!
Best your passport never sees the light of day really.

http://current.com/items/89592119_in-7-countries-homosexuality-the-death-penalty.htm

gaylad24 said:
stacker1 said:
gaylad24 said:
I'll pay for a one way flight to Yemen, for you.

Onetap said:
E-Layer said:
Onetap said:
Bukit_Basha said:
....and with at least 85 Sharia courts run by muslim f*cknuts in this country, this is a scene coming to a street near you.....anytime soon.
You make that sound like a bad thing.
'course it is. Who wants a fucking sand pit in the middle of the street.
If it is to be occasionally filled with perforated paedophiles and child murderers, then where do I sign?
Occasionally? OCCASIONALLY? What sort of attitude is that? (even if it does include 'ally') :wink:

gaylad24 said:
stacker1 said:
gaylad24 said:
Don't fancy Australians then? That's not an offer, BTW! :wink:

B_AND_T

LE
Book Reviewer
It's going to make a mess of his uniform.

[

Yes most probably. Two teenagers (15 and 16) were hanged for being accused of being gay in Iran - it wasn't even proven. I don't intend on visiting either Yemen or Iran anyway - [ I'll stick to British men thank you[![/quote]

My bold Try lubrication"

dorsetgeorge said:
[

Yes most probably. Two teenagers (15 and 16) were hanged for being accused of being gay in Iran - it wasn't even proven. I don't intend on visiting either Yemen or Iran anyway - [ I'll stick to British men thank you[!

My bold Try lubrication"[/quote]

Condensed milk? WD-40? MDN's wad?

Rumpelstiltskin said:

This is criminal justice, Yemen style. A man accused of raping and murdering an 11-year-old boy is paraded through his home town before being shot dead by an executioner...
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/wor...ped-boy-11-shot-head-hundreds-spectators.html

The wheels in my head have been turning; maybe we can make some dosh out of these executions.

I suggest we establish a tour company offering package holidays to witness public executions and floggings in third world countries.

If it's a goer financially we could do a deal with local regimes to execute more offenders, keep a supply in reserve in the nick, and arrange executions according to our travel schedules.

As a sideline we can offer DVDs, t-shirts and printed mugs. Perhaps highly paying clients could take on the role of executioner - a bit like shooting a lion on safari.

The only drawback I can see is that our clients might not be able to drink alcohol in a lot of these places - a big problem.

So, who wants to come in with me?

tomthetinker said:
Rumpelstiltskin said:

This is criminal justice, Yemen style. A man accused of raping and murdering an 11-year-old boy is paraded through his home town before being shot dead by an executioner...
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/wor...ped-boy-11-shot-head-hundreds-spectators.html

The wheels in my head have been turning; maybe we can make some dosh out of these executions.

I suggest we establish a tour company offering package holidays to witness public executions and floggings in third world countries.

If it's a goer financially we could do a deal with local regimes to execute more offenders, keep a supply in reserve in the nick, and arrange executions according to our travel schedules.

As a sideline we can offer DVDs, t-shirts and printed mugs. Perhaps highly paying clients could take on the role of executioner - a bit like shooting a lion on safari.

The only drawback I can see is that our clients might not be able to drink alcohol in a lot of these places - a big problem.

Since they have to die anyway, why not? To ensure a supply of alcohol and prisoners, arrange for grog to be smuggled into the client country. Betray the smugglers, who will be sentenced to flogging/death/flogging to death, then buy the grog from some bent official.

Then proceed as above. "Capital Punishment Tawny Port" anyone? :twisted:

Looks like being gay in Malaysia's pretty shity too - six years, two trials and an armed raid - all for a bit of bum fun:

Bum Fun in Malaysia

You may not like the idea of two blokes playing 'toad in the hole', but it seems to me that six years for it is a tad harsh - particularly as there is no mention of any surprise-bum-fun.

I hope Jack Straw is reading this and the Daily mail comments – the people of this country want justice and for it to be seen to be done, not pampering to the offenders feelings – what about the victim and their families?
If the judge says life – then life it should be; not ‘Off you go and have a free life to reoffend after only nine years in a open prison (holiday camp) Or send the offenders to Colchester military nick for their sentence. Kin spineless chav’s
:x

tomthetinker said:
Rumpelstiltskin said:

Not quite an imaginative idea as you would have.....errrr.......imagined.
There was a 'tourist' organisation set up, operating out of Japan who ofered their clients the opportunity to have a 'kill' in Bosnia. They would guide folks into a position, rifle mit scope in place, to shoot a male or female or child, subject to how much you wanted to pay.

Alec_Lomas said:
There was a 'tourist' organisation set up, operating out of Japan who ofered their clients the opportunity to have a 'kill' in Bosnia. They would guide folks into a position, rifle mit scope in place, to shoot a male or female or child, subject to how much you wanted to pay.

Was there not a similar "tourist" industry going on in Beirut in the mid 1980's?
Doesn't say much for mankind really does it?

jagman said:
Alec_Lomas said:

Was there not a similar "tourist" industry going on in Beirut in the mid 1980's?
Doesn't say much for mankind really does it?
A great urban myth I suspect...although I would not be in any way discombobulated to discover it was in fact true! Especially of the Japanese.

I'll get my kimono..."Rickshaw!"