Fcuking Backstabbers

Discussion in 'AGC, RAPTC and SASC' started by B_AND_T, Oct 2, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. B_AND_T

B_AND_T LE Book Reviewer

What the fuck is going on with the Corps!!! People who fuck up and can't admit it until there is a chance they may get caught out and then start finger pointing and trying to deflect the shit in someone else's direction. These are also the fucking people who will try and make other people look bad so they can look good.

So if any of the above are reading this I would just like to point out that your a bunch of cunts and cancer is too fucking good for you.

2. Welcome to the modern world, in every walk of life!

3. how long have you been a monkey? surely long enough to have realised this already.

4. B_AND_T

B_AND_T LE Book Reviewer

I actually meant to put that I am not even RMP. SPS and fucking wishing that I wasn't.

5. well you described the rmp anyway. never really seen many issues amongst our special pen service brethern.

6. Sad but very true. :(

7. All branches of the Corps are like that, BTW so is every other Corps-oh and real life too. Don your body armour and reach for the knife and get the cnuts before they get you

edit to add

and remeber, revenge is a dish best enjoyed cold

8. What an outrageous thing to say! The RMP in general and the SIB particularily, are well managed and led organisations with high morale and comradeship that is second to none!

9. Nonsense. Revenge is best served raw and still twitching - with claret. Splashed up the walls.

10. Nope Don’t get even , Be vindictive 