Fcuk me its humid, sweaty and superb

I was 13 years old in the "great drought of 76". At that age I barely noticed and couldn't give a tiny shit about hosepipe bans etc. because I had no responsibility.

Nowadays I worry about hot weather, cold weather, droughts, floods, hurricanes etc.

It fcuking sucks being a grownup. :-(
Got bad sunburn that year. Painful. Chamomile lotion for a week or so just to be able to sleep.

Watched the clouds go by to the east and west, not a drop fell here....
You're obviously being punished for your sins. I think I'm in the same part of the province as you and we had a couple of hours of rain this afternoon together with thunderstorms.

It's raining again outside here right now. It's a nice soft gentle rain right now, soaking the ground as the grateful flowers lift their faces upwards and give thanks that they live here in this green and pleasant land and not in the blighted circle of hell that you have been condemned to.

You're obviously being punished for your sins. I think I'm in the same part of the province as you and we had a couple of hours of rain this afternoon together with thunderstorms.

It's raining again outside here right now. It's a nice soft gentle rain right now, soaking the ground as the grateful flowers lift their faces upwards and give thanks that they live here in this green and pleasant land and not in the blighted circle of hell that you have been condemned to.
Ya,ya ya ya, I watched the storms on radar cross the lake and die as they headed north. I hope to head over to Pelee island next week for a quick vacation but the odds are it will be wet and cold.......so ya, I musta fcuked up real bad along the way it seems....

Barmaids in local all looking flushed and very, very English.
I may be a tad pished,
Flushed? Have you been yanking their chain?

Ya,ya ya ya, I watched the storms on radar cross the lake and die as they headed north. I hope to head over to Pelee island next week for a quick vacation but the odds are it will be wet and cold.......so ya, I musta fcuked up real bad along the way it seems....
Not a drop around here all day so it seems your both sinners :)

You can at least drown your sorrows in the local wine while you are there.

The only justifiable day for posting Bobby Goldsboro's "summer" is the last day of june, you ******* idiot savant.
Thank you.

I met a lovely girl from Middridge a couple of weeks ago in France. She was staying with Scotch Tom in Couture with her daughter who lives in Darlo.
Knows the Bay Horse well. Small world..
One of my favourite places to eat, the bay horse. My wife and I regularly kill £150 in there of an evening.

Watched the clouds go by to the east and west, not a drop fell here....
Same here in East Angular. We were promised very very frightening thunder and lightning by the Met Office and sure enough the clouds rolled in, over and away again. By bedtime, it even smelled like rain but nothing happened.

We've had no rain since May and it's been so relentlessly warm that if it drops to 23°c it feels cold enough for a jumper. The potatoes in the back field aren't great despite irrigation, the barley harvest has been early but with much smaller grains, ditto peas and beans. Out in the Fens, celery, lettuce and onions are not doing so well, despite extra watering. Everyone enjoying the sunshine now will be bitching and moaning later when their food shopping bill goes up.

Honked it down last night, the garden looks lovey, the grass is a darker shade of brown, the tomatoes are flourishing, and the last of the raspberry's have been picked, our resident toad, that lives under a limestone bolder has been seen out and about, snaffling the bloody slugs, and the traps have caught a few mice, one in the shed, and another on the compost heap. The water buts collected a few gallons, first time for weeks, and as I type, the clouds are gathering for round two, we live in hope,........ and now back to the studio, and John Snagg......." The Luftwaffe returned again last night the fires rage............

Fang_Farrier

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
I’ve had two rainfalls since mid May and both lasted less than 5 minutes, crops are a write off and I am waiting for my bore hole to pack it in......I am ready for autumn....
Emergency funding for private water supply
They have announced extra funding to help those on Private water supplies, whether that be running pipes from nearest water main, drilling deeper bore holes or even just supply of bottled water

Baking hot temperatures forecast for next week. I can't wait to spend next week, sweating my tits off in a tin can (aka static caravan), like a POW in a Japanese prison camp down West Wales.

Honked it down last night, the garden looks lovey, the grass is a darker shade of brown, the tomatoes are flourishing, and the last of the raspberry's have been picked, our resident toad, that lives under a limestone bolder has been seen out and about, snaffling the bloody slugs, and the traps have caught a few mice, one in the shed, and another on the compost heap. The water buts collected a few gallons, first time for weeks, and as I type, the clouds are gathering for round two, we live in hope,........ and now back to the studio, and John Snagg......." The Luftwaffe returned again last night the fires rage............
Very descriptive - sounds similar to our garden, without the toad!

Talking of humid, sweaty and superb...

I'm fine, thanks.

I was 13 years old in the "great drought of 76". At that age I barely noticed and couldn't give a tiny shit about hosepipe bans etc. because I had no responsibility.

Nowadays I worry about hot weather, cold weather, droughts, floods, hurricanes etc.

It fcuking sucks being a grownup. :-(
Lucky you, I was kept busy beating out fires on railway embankments in South London due to 'careless disposal of cigarette ends'.