Fcuk Buddy

crazyjay said:
Hey guys and girls, this is probably the wrong place but here goes.

I work with a woman who has asked me to become her fcuk buddy, she explained that it was purley for sex whenever we both fancied. She is in a stable relationship as am i but she says that she just feels that she needs to enjoy herself without any ties.

I initialy told her that it couldn't happen but she has since asked me again on a few occassions and now i am thinking "do i go ahead". she is quite flirty now and i must admit is also very attractive.

I am seeking some advice from you all as to should i stay clear or go for it as it is only a bit of fun with no ties? please keep it sensible and possibly from both sexes to get a different point of view.

Thanks
you won't be for long! :p

By 'stable relationship' does that mean she looks like a horse, is she old and desperate and trying to get her last one in before time runs out?

We're going to need pictures and as has been said, your only going to get one answer, so get on it and post the evidence!

crazyjay said:

I work with a woman who has asked me to become her fcuk buddy, she explained that it was purley for sex whenever we both fancied. She is in a stable relationship as am i but she says that she just feels that she needs to enjoy herself without any ties.

I initialy told her that it couldn't happen but she has since asked me again on a few occassions and now i am thinking "do i go ahead". she is quite flirty now and i must admit is also very attractive.

I am seeking some advice from you all as to should i stay clear or go for it as it is only a bit of fun with no ties? please keep it sensible and possibly from both sexes to get a different point of view.

Thanks
Are you a bloke or a bird?

Command_doh

LE
Book Reviewer
Wrong section. This should be in the Naafi where it can get the abuse it deserves :) .

Also, its kind of a circular argument. Everyone will want pictures to confirm the bird isn't a 20 - stone beast, and as the OP will not provide any, this will go nowhere.

crazyjay said:

Thanks
If you haven't already kicked her back doors in and need advice on the subject you mst be gay. It may be a shock to you, but you're gay.

crazyjay said:

Thanks
homo

The_Snail said:
crazyjay said:

Thanks
Are you a bloke or a bird?
It's you again isn't it sluggy.....

Well thanks for your "WORDS OF WISDOM", i thought that it would lead no where and yes i suppose i asked for the comments.

There was me thinking that ARSE would be the ideal place to get an answer.

As for the requests of a picture, well i can asure you that:

A. She is no 20 stoner (9 in fact).
B. If i placed her pic up then she wouldn't be in a relationship long now would she.
C. I am not gay because i haven't jumped on her at her first request.
D. Dear Diedrie it is.

Many thanks

BuggerAll

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Social Misconduct: I don't know if you ever went ahead with your LS&GC application but this would not help if it came out.

LS&GC------in the bag. i think it is a definate "who you know" scenario ut its on there and proudly worn. Mind you, you are quite right and i hadn't even considered it that if i did (and i haven't) and it got messy then i might not have that elusive medal very long now would i?

Damn, why is it so complicated lol. But she is very very cute.

engr172

Old-Salt
Book Reviewer
If she is cute get her bummed off.....whats wrong with you man????

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
C The NAAFI Bar 7
E The NAAFI Bar 31
Aunty Stella The Intelligence Cell 13