Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to join our community
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site, connect with other members through your own private inbox and will receive smaller adverts!

Fcucks Sake

I am appalled, disgusted, rageing and fu*king want to see the lot of them involved with this dispickable series of unforgiveable acts - staked to the ground and slowly put to death.

They do not deserve to see another dawn

Im gutted for the child - I for one would happily set fire to each of these feckless scum :x

Here is a nice little addition to the story.

Baby P was seen by Dr Sabah Alzayyat, a locum consultant paediatrician, who noted a number of bruises but decided not to give him a full systemic examination because P was 'miserable and cranky.'

Yet many of the injuries P suffered -including the fractured ribs and the paralysis from the spine injury - were caused at least 48 hours before his death.

'This would have been evidenced at the very least by floppiness and could not fail to have been observed by a competent doctor who had examined P properly,' said Miss O’Neill.

A child being 'miserable and cranky' may not seem 'to you or me to be the best reason for a consultant paediatrician to not fully examine a child who is known to be on the child protection register,' added the QC.

The prosecutor also warned the jury that there were 'some unsatisfactory features' in the doctor’s evidence including alterations to her notes after P died a few days after.

So a great bit WELL DONE to that doctor there then.
I wonder if the doc will end up in the dock and if not why not?

All_I_Want said:
Soldier-Poet said:
who the fcuk would complain.

Oh dear, oh dear oh dear......

There is/will be a myriad of people to "complain" that you have killed these things instead of giving them another "chance" at life.

This is the "civilised" society we now live in I am afraid.

Any complainants can die with them. If they have feelings about these fcukers they can have it as well.

I have not one iota of sympathy for their liberal forgiving principles or the chavscum murdering cnuts that did this. In fact, anyone who wants to 'forgive' them or thinks they have a right to life after what they did to that chld are tantamount to encouraging them and other nonces to do it in the first place. People need to wake up - we need to eradicate scum, ruthlessly, without mercy.

Steven said:
Here is a nice little addition to the story.

Baby P was seen by Dr Sabah Alzayyat, a locum consultant paediatrician, who noted a number of bruises but decided not to give him a full systemic examination because P was 'miserable and cranky.'

Yet many of the injuries P suffered -including the fractured ribs and the paralysis from the spine injury - were caused at least 48 hours before his death.

'This would have been evidenced at the very least by floppiness and could not fail to have been observed by a competent doctor who had examined P properly,' said Miss O’Neill.

A child being 'miserable and cranky' may not seem 'to you or me to be the best reason for a consultant paediatrician to not fully examine a child who is known to be on the child protection register,' added the QC.

The prosecutor also warned the jury that there were 'some unsatisfactory features' in the doctor’s evidence including alterations to her notes after P died a few days after.

So a great bit WELL DONE to that doctor there then.
I wonder if the doc will end up in the dock and if not why not?

Oh go on make me even fcuking angrier...What a cnut of a doctor..Strike him off...cut his fcuking balls off and ask him how he is feeling (cranky you think?) CNUT CNUT CNUT!!!!!!

I'm not an emotional person, but that brief description of the baby's injuries had me in tears.

The parents should be made to suffer exactly what that child suffered...never happen though with the bloody human rights do gooders forgetting that people like this are more monsters than humans!

The social services and that doctor should be, at the very least, dismissed and never be allowed to work with children!

Words fail me…

Not just for the deed but in the expectation of the cover up by social services and in anticipation of the disproportionately lenient punishment that will be meted out to these contemptible dregs of society.

Never before have I felt so much sadness, and at times like this I fervently hope there is a God and his wrath is exacted upon them.

This tale just gets worse as more comes to light... Just read the piece about the (incompetent) doc that 'examined' said child. He is a cnut and should be disbarred by the GMC. I hope he suffers nightmares of screaming children for the rest of his life.

While I would have no problems personally carrying out any of the above mentioned means of execution for the guilty parties in this case, civilised society will not accept such things. But, surely the time has arrived for the reintroduction of capital punishment for certain people, and these people would obviously top that list.

Had the child survived I wonder what sort of monster they would have ending up creating with their parenting skills.

Sitting here shaking my head and wondering what the world is coming to

Mr_Deputy said:
what are we going to do about it all then?

What can be done?

Have faith in the British Justice System (hah!)?

Form a vigilante group to go torture the parents?

Or do what most people do...Sit here, shake our heads, tut at the state of this country, wonder why some people can behave like monsters then 5 minutes later forget all about it.

schweik said:
I find it hard to recommend a punishment unpleasant enough for the perpetrators of this sort of crime to be even approaching appropriate.

Whiskey_60 said:
The couple that have done this are * animals, no, that would be insulting to animals. They deserve a slow and agonising death dragged out over a period of months. And even that would be too good for them. W-60

kes1 said:
The parents should be made to suffer exactly what that child suffered...never happen though with the bloody human rights do gooders forgetting that people like this are more monsters than humans!

They are certainly not “human”, and have therefore forfeited the right to claim any protection under any “human right” acts, such as the “right to reproduce”.

Therefore, in addition to any punishment, it is suggested STERILISATION ought to be compulsory, just to ensure they do not have the opportunity to do the same again.

Just to let you know, UK does not hold the patent on this sort of behavior. The news last light in the US had this story:
"GREAT FALLS, Mont. - The body of a toddler found in the trunk of his mother's car may have been there for months as she drove around town, evaded questions about him and was even arrested, police said.

The mother, Summer ManyWhiteHorses, was charged Monday with deliberate homicide. Authorities say the body of her 2-year-old son, James, was found Friday in the trunk of her car - more than six weeks after it was towed to a wrecking yard when she was arrested. ......"

It appears that Ms. ManyWhiteHorses had put the child in the trunk in May and used the car until her arrest 6 weeks ago. She did not tell the cops about the body for 6 weeks. She had apparently had a number of dealings with social services but they had not taken her children from her.

I am ashamed to share the same planet as these humans! knowing that we do not have a fitting punishment for any crime I wonder when we as a power (people) are going to have enough and start making changes to the society that the politicos that we empower are stripping for personal gain.
It is not enough to claim human rights there should be a legal definition that if anyone breaks any laws they are deemed to have willingly given up any rights and therefore accept the full force of justice.
I understand this is just a rant but if we want changes then we must make it happen!
HOW?

Is it simply by getting all of us around the UK to tackle our own MPs and once they all realise they are hearing the same story throughout the country things will happen?

Or is it time we took effective action ourselves....