fcking scum

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by auxie, Nov 11, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. wtf sure are hard arnt they beating up a 89 year old war bet and his wife christ stake hope they catch the tards hopefully a mob rather then the police! :x

2. For cases like this, prison is just no where near enough. They should be strung up by their cocks and beaten shitless by mob justice :mad:

3. BiscuitsAB

BiscuitsAB LE Moderator

WTF Outrage is no where near enough. We have to do something can we not chip in and raise a bit of cash for this couple maybe even send them to one of Spanish Dave's villas courtesy of ARRSE?

4. Where is the Sikh man who killed the robber - he needs to find who did this

5. wank3rs.

6. And a fund for some thugs to pummel them to a pulp

7. BiscuitsAB - I agree.

Can one of the MODS look into this, as I am sure all would want to chip in a few £££'s to help?

8. These scum need to be dealt with in a way that they can never harm any one again. Quietly and eficiently eradicated from civilisation. No fuss or publicity, but their mates would know and maybe it would put off others from comiting this sort of horendous crime.
    Fcuk it makes me angree :x

9. I agree.

10. Shackle them to Peter Mandelson, and chuck them all in prison for the rest of all of them's lives.

11. Takes a lot to wind me up but I was well on the boil when I saw this on the news. I will put some ££s forward if a fund is required.

12. Evil fcuking Scummy Bastards.

Hang them by their balls for the rest of their lives. :x

13. Good idea. I'd happily chip in some cash.

14. i think the tosser (understatement) who stole our poppy collection box earlier today is the lowest of the scum and needs to be hang drawn and quatered