fcking scum

wtf sure are hard arnt they beating up a 89 year old war bet and his wife christ stake hope they catch the tards hopefully a mob rather then the police! :x

For cases like this, prison is just no where near enough. They should be strung up by their cocks and beaten shitless by mob justice :mad:

Where is the Sikh man who killed the robber - he needs to find who did this

BiscuitsAB said:
WTF Outrage is no where near enough. We have to do something can we not chip in and raise a bit of cash for this couple maybe even send them to one of Spanish Dave's villas courtesy of ARRSE?
And a fund for some thugs to pummel them to a pulp

These scum need to be dealt with in a way that they can never harm any one again. Quietly and eficiently eradicated from civilisation. No fuss or publicity, but their mates would know and maybe it would put off others from comiting this sort of horendous crime.
Fcuk it makes me angree :x

Taffnp said:
BiscuitsAB said:
WTF Outrage is no where near enough. We have to do something can we not chip in and raise a bit of cash for this couple maybe even send them to one of Spanish Dave's villas courtesy of ARRSE?
And a fund for some thugs to pummel them to a pulp
I agree.

Takes a lot to wind me up but I was well on the boil when I saw this on the news. I will put some ££s forward if a fund is required.

BiscuitsAB said:
Good idea. I'd happily chip in some cash.

If we are going to send them off or do something good for 'em...I'm in.

As for the scum that did this, how about inflicting the same wounds to each of them letting them heal and doing the same again....Ad Infinitum...Better than stringing up or prison, a nice lifelong reminder of what they did.

The anger gauge has just hit the red in my house, i'm a grumpy old b**tard at the best of times and this, well it makes me almost feel like going over there as a homeless geezer and falling in with this human excrement, just so I can have a pop down an alleyway.......

BiscuitsAB said:
I'm with you on that one. Someone PM me where to send fifty notes. This happens all too often and I sit here feeling helpless. This is crime at its lowest, utter lowest.