FBI ND

FORMER_FYRDMAN

LE
Book Reviewer
The Emperor is alive and well and living in Denver. Highly embarrassing. Presumably there will be CCTV footage and the investigation will force the G-Man to publicly re-live every toe-curling moment of his dance routine.

FBI officer accidentally shoots bystander after dancefloor backflip

One of the more spectacular NDs, I wonder what the FBI going rate is for releasing shots into the wild, let alone winging an innocent bystander?

From what I've seen. judging by the bangin' moves he was bustin', I would say an ND was a small price to pay, and I'm sure the receiver of the stray round would thoroughly agree.

FORMER_FYRDMAN

LE
Book Reviewer
From what I've seen. judging by the bangin' moves he was bustin', I would say an ND was a small price to pay, and I'm sure the receiver of the stray round would thoroughly agree.
In terms of dance culture, da hood and generally keeping it real, the FBI's 'Cap yo ass' routine has certainly given Whitey an unexpected lead over the world's gangstas n' rappas.

On a par with the DEA Rasta’s very public ND. I’m the only one professional enough to

KABOOM...purple smoke and a sulphurous odour.

I expect that the FBI guy will ‘ex’ by the end of the week.

chrisg46

LE
Book Reviewer
Am i right in thinking that US law enforcement are required to be armed, even when off duty? Or does it depend on which agency etc? I believe (anecdotally) NYPD require their officers to be armed?

FORMER_FYRDMAN

LE
Book Reviewer
On a par with the DEA Rasta’s very public ND. I’m the only one professional enough to

KABOOM...purple smoke and a sulphurous odour.

I expect that the FBI guy will ‘ex’ by the end of the week.
Would it be a sacking offence unless he was p1ssed as well? Obviously poor drills but he didn't deliberately draw the weapon. I'd have thought it would be a very severe reprimand, remedial weapons handling training of NRA wet dream proportions and a future career path involving delinquent polar bears and a remote part of Alaska.

Am i right in thinking that US law enforcement are required to be armed, even when off duty? Or does it depend on which agency etc? I believe (anecdotally) NYPD require their officers to be armed?
I don’t know but if so, I fancy that there are conditions; sobriety being one.

An obvious terrorist attack by the FBI. The Donald can now have them disbanded.

Wordsmith

LE
Book Reviewer
Would it be a sacking offence unless he was p1ssed as well? Obviously poor drills but he didn't deliberately draw the weapon. I'd have thought it would be a very severe reprimand, remedial weapons handling training of NRA wet dream proportions and a future career path involving delinquent polar bears and a remote part of Alaska.
Knowing the US, he'll probably find a no win/no fee lawyer who'll sue the holster manufacturer for supplying a holster with obvious design flaws.

Wordsmith 8O

I don’t know but if so, I fancy that there are conditions; sobriety being one.
Was he breathalysed after the ND? Hard to prove if not. That said, it's a serious offence in these parts to be pissed in charge of a firearm. (Unless you're one of the ruling elite that is.)

If everyone has a gun this would never have happened FACT!
Only Law enforcement and military have the training to use firearms...

Last edited:
Famous But Incompetent.........
Dealt with them during my career, the old-timers or guys with previous LE experience were aces but the majority were recruited right out of college with Accounting or Law degrees and zero street experience.
ATF, DEA, And Secret Service all hated them.

DaManBugs

LE
Book Reviewer
Knowing the US, he'll probably find a no win/no fee lawyer who'll sue the holster manufacturer for supplying a holster with obvious design flaws.

Wordsmith 8O
It's not easy to see whether he even had his weapon in a holster, or just stuffed down the back of his strides. I also mind reading somewhere that carrying like that was "verboten" as a sure way to a spinal injury if you land on it.

It's also hard to make out what sort of weapon it is (it might be a Glock). It goes off when he reaches for it on the deck, so it had a round up the spout, which means that he must have touched the trigger. Either way, it was abominable weapon handling.

MsG