FBI Murder Statistics

The "Nanny State" I refer to is intent on take care of all needs that its dependents require, from cradle to the grave. You need shelter, food, medical for that runny nose, how about a cell phone to call the wrecker to bring you a few gallons (or liters) of fuel, how about a debit card to purchase groceries so that you don't have to be embarrassed by pulling food stamps out at the cashier counter (don't worry about overspending, there is no real limit).

Responsibility for your kid beating up that teacher at the public school? No, its not your fault. Its the communities responsibility.

Not all Golf Carts are motorized. Mine has two wheels and a handle to drag it around the golf course. It holds my golf bag, which holds all my clubs, extra balls, tees, a fifth of Wild Turkey, four shot glasses, my Mac Book, a 25 amp/hour battery, AM/FM/cassette/CD player with two speakers, a towel and a few hundred cubic inches to spare. It weighs in around 80 pounds. Oh, forgot the Remington 870, M1 Garand, S&W M&P 45, Glock 17, Bond Arms snake fighter, Kahr CW 45, M4 and spare ammo and magazines.

I'm working on a new model that includes a large umbrella, folding picnic table, Gas Grill, Beer Cooler and LCD TV.
The Nannystate is bad for personal liberties. It is unfreedom.
What people need is freedom. Freedom to starve because they have no job; freedom to die in pain because they cannot afford healthcare.

The "Nanny State" I refer to is intent on take care of all needs that its dependents require, from cradle to the grave. You need shelter, food, medical for that runny nose, how about a cell phone to call the wrecker to bring you a few gallons (or liters) of fuel, how about a debit card to purchase groceries so that you don't have to be embarrassed by pulling food stamps out at the cashier counter (don't worry about overspending, there is no real limit).

Responsibility for your kid beating up that teacher at the public school? No, its not your fault. Its the communities responsibility.

Not all Golf Carts are motorized. Mine has two wheels and a handle to drag it around the golf course. It holds my golf bag, which holds all my clubs, extra balls, tees, a fifth of Wild Turkey, four shot glasses, my Mac Book, a 25 amp/hour battery, AM/FM/cassette/CD player with two speakers, a towel and a few hundred cubic inches to spare. It weighs in around 80 pounds. Oh, forgot the Remington 870, M1 Garand, S&W M&P 45, Glock 17, Bond Arms snake fighter, Kahr CW 45, M4 and spare ammo and magazines.

I'm working on a new model that includes a large umbrella, folding picnic table, Gas Grill, Beer Cooler and LCD TV.

You mipust be a very 'hefty' chap.

It started in 1913, and gradually grew to the modern monstrosity that we see today.

You should look in your own back yard if you want to see what they look like. Where do they house the "Refugees and Indigent" in the UK? Or is it supposed to be a secret like they tried doing in France, until the Muslims made a go of Urban Renewal by Pyrotechnics.

Could you retransmit in English?

Blimey, capn. Is your wife from Stepford and are all the towels folded just so?