FBI hunts Chinese 'terror gang'

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by PartTimePongo, Jan 20, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/americas/4190159.stm

2. this might be the start of the long awaited cino-american war! 8O

I think that countries who wish to do harm to america will begin to use these assymetrical warfare type attacks to destabilise the US economy, all without firing a single bullet. Completely deniable op. It is the way wars will be fought if america keeps pushing people around (which i agree with in certain contexts)

Or should i put my bacofoil helmet on :roll:
  3. What is about Boston (apart from their MBL team :D ) that makes the Yanks believe it to be a target? A few weeks ago it was the LPG Tanker threat that they were worried about and then before that it the DNC. :?

The Yanks need to get over themselves and implement some real security. Been there more often than I care and they continue to just play at security.
    :twisted: :twisted:
  4. It is one of the major seaports (though certainly not the largest) with a hell of alot of container traffic. Quite apart from civ casualties and damage to the towns infrastructure such an attack would cause a fair amount of economic damage if this is made unuseable.
  5. Huge repurcussions for such a small effort!
  6. But why Boston? The Homeland Security people and/or the FBI have said Boston is/was a target three times now. Why is Boston being singled out, reason given applies to a good 10 - 20 US cities. With regards container traffic West coast far more exposed.
  7. Cutaway

Cutaway LE Reviewer

The Boston area was always a big donator to 'the brave freedom fighters trying to throw off the yoke of British imperialism' - or PIRA terrorists as people with their eyes open know them.

Maybe it's a case of what goes around, comes around - or is that just my wishful thinking ?

8. so very close to the bone 8O

But SO right :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: