FB group. Give it to em chaps

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Trans-sane, Jan 16, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Trans-sane

Trans-sane LE Book Reviewer

2. Fugly

Fugly LE DirtyBAT

Bore off you cretin.
  3. Who gives a flying fcuk?
  4. I think it might have been Billy Connolly who said "don't vote, it only encourages them" ... as for this group, however, it must've been thought up by the Cyclops brain-trust - and as we know, trust funds have taken a hammering in the credit crunch, n'est pas?

5. I bet I can find a million people who DON'T want David Cameron as our PM

:?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?:

Finding ten million who don't want the present one eyed Scottish cunt would be so much easier and quicker. What a complete and utter load of puerile drivel from some waste of time and space. What odds that they are on benefits and have never done a single stroke of work in their flea ridden squatting lives :?:
  6. Trans-sane

Trans-sane LE Book Reviewer

That was more or less what I was implying. I have been baiting a few of the mongs to general merriment here :wink:
  7. Is it time for my meds yet doctor?
  8. If you are SO outraged, then fill your boots, how about voiceing your own opinion to them rather than calling on us to do it for you.

9. Bit like the gangs who are full of beans in a crowd and quiet as mice on there own?

Couldn't agree more. :D
  10. 12 years to the colours and a trade unionist, Fcuk of tool
  11. Well done Fugly, i could not agree more. The outrage bus is VOR and not ready for another 3 months.
  12. ... oh my f*cking HOLE THIS blatherous shite.....
  13. Couldn't agree more....
  14. Exactly what place does this sanctimonious FB crap have here in the NAAFI bar???

It's patently clear the author has no fecking idea whatsoever what this forum is about.

If he was "invited" to join this group of tree-hugging, walt-embracing, left-wing anti-establishment collection of fcuk-turds, that's fantastic.

But why the living feck does this cat-pumping waste of good genetic material think this is of any interest to anyone here, in any way shape or form??