FB Freeloader or Genuine?

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by tigerchef, Jan 18, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Right. I now stand-by waiting for the 'hole'.
  2. Rustle me up a tigerbutty before you fuck off then.
  3. Command_doh

Command_doh LE Book Reviewer

Who fcuking cares.
  4. For a brief second I thought my giveafuckometer flickered, but it didn't.
  5. Try asking the Help4Heroes people, they don't bite
  6. For me to answer your question,which was nicely weighted and carefully balanced and also deeply philosophical,would mean me having to log onto a social networking site.
    You wouldn't want me breaking my new years resolution would you?
  7. I can't stand this bullshit. The idea that raising money for charity involves climbing mountains or sitting in baths of baked beans or going on holiday. If he cared that much about raising the money, he'd get a full time job and hand his wages over. The freeloading cunt just wants a trip around the world.

Any suggestions? :twisted:
  8. Anally fist a redneck.
  10. Thanks Delta.
  11. If you're going to post profanity all over this guys efforts to raise money for H4H and Cancer please don't bring this site or the Army into it. Actions such as that are likely to cost H4H thousands if not more and should be beneath the dignity of a soldier. He is obviously getting off his backside and thinking of ways to raise money for his causes. Wacky causes do attract cash because people like the unusual. Or, alternatively you give all your wages to charity to make up for this effort getting nothing because you personally didn't like it.
  12. Mark,do you know this guy?
  13. No, I don't. Sorry if I came on a bit hard but there are some people on here who will go way over the top and bring the site into it, or worse still the Army. If you don't agree with what this guy is doing then don't support him. By all means check out his bona fides to make sure he is genuine but there's no need to sabotage his site just because you don't like the way he sets about raising money, he's obviously using a bit of ingenuity into his efforts so why not give him a few Challenge Anneka type projects to get involved in like 'Help dig a well in ........' or something like that. All I'm saying is that we don't know if he's genuine or not but if he is genuine why spoil things and bring the Army into disrepute?
  14. He's not raising money for H4H. He's raising money for a round the world trip, and giving whatever's left to H4H because it means he doesn't have to cough up the cash himself. The self-serving cunt deserves all that's coming to him.