Fayed Burn Royal Coat of Arms

Just boycott his store. Hopefullyall the luvvies will as well, it could be a condition of them having their OBEs CBEs MBEs ILUVMEs
He doesn't actually own it any more. It's now the property of Qatar Holdings. That piece must have been shot before the crazy old sod sold it for £1.5 billion.

No offence meant - it's a hellish shop anyway. It is a monument to all social-mountaineering, Chelsea-tractor driving, image obsessed Jemimas and Tarquins out there. (Although the architecture is quite nice, if you like that sort of thing. And the wedding cake display they had for April 29th was rather good) I cannot confirm or deny rumours that I am no longer welcome in the De Beers section after a "minor ethical dispute" with one of their salesmen.

Bastards.

Fayed does not own Harrods any more, you will just have to boycott Fulham FC and The Ritz, Paris.

you could visit his highland estate, reminding him that he is just another dirty arab who pays for highland hospitality.

He doesn't actually own it any more. It's now the property of Qatar Holdings. That piece must have been shot before the crazy old sod sold it for £1.5 billion.

No offence meant - it's a hellish shop anyway. It is a monument to all social-mountaineering, Chelsea-tractor driving, image obsessed Jemimas and Tarquins out there. (Although the architecture is quite nice, if you like that sort of thing. And the wedding cake display they had for April 29th was rather good) I cannot confirm or deny rumours that I am no longer welcome in the De Beers section after a "minor ethical dispute" with one of their salesmen.

Bastards.
ethical or ethnical?

Putting torch to Royal warrants is far better than him having his greasy grubby hands all over them. Their stature is increased now that their reputation isn't defiled by association with fayed.

rampant

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
That's disgraceful - I'm never going to shop a Harrods again!
Fayed sold Harrods to Qatar Holdings part of the Qatari Investment Authority in 2010.

edited, LB beat me to it. Get back to work wench!!!

Mr Al-Fayed doesn't own 'Harrods' anymore, he sold that. Mr Al-Fayed is an embittered old man, as the 'Conspiratoons' still swirl the tales of dastardly do about the Old Duke and the deaths of Diana and Dodi. It is all highly complex, 'wheels within wheels'.

The Al-Fayed Bros have been fighting the British establishment of years, long before Dianna, Chalres or Dodi came on the scene. Mr Al-Fayed and his Bro (allegedly) are Egyptian citizens. This si all about British Citizenship and Passports. Various Tory and Labour governments over many years have turned down the Al-Fayeds for British Citizenship due to the 'dodgy' and alleged business background of Al-Fayed. ('Wikipedia' if you believe this to be accurate, has quite a lot of interesting data on the Al-Fayeds).

As long as the 'Conspiratoons' and 7 Foot Shape-shifting lizards are part of this 'story', then it will continue swirling down the corridors of History and Society. Mr Al-Fayed will pop his clogs an embittered old man, still believing that HRH Edinburgh (allegedly) hand was behind all his (Al-Fayeds's family woes).

Latest Threads