Fayed Burn Royal Coat of Arms

Discussion in 'The ARRSE Hole' started by Pantsoff, Jun 26, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Just boycott his store. Hopefullyall the luvvies will as well, it could be a condition of them having their OBEs CBEs MBEs ILUVMEs

2. Nothing a piece of lead between the eyes wouldn't mend.

3. That's disgraceful - I'm never going to shop a Harrods again!

4. Prince Phillip is on the case, Al Fayed has four surviving children......

5. I corrected that for you.

6. Speaking of cnuts.I see Keith Allen is involved.

7. How very dare you! (It's long term temporary reallocation of resources by the way.) :)

8. [Wah shield operative]

Please feel free to correct me but I don't think Mo Al Fayed owns Harrods any more, flogged it to the Arabs IIRC.

[/Wah shield disarmed]

• Like Like x 2
  9. He doesn't actually own it any more. It's now the property of Qatar Holdings. That piece must have been shot before the crazy old sod sold it for £1.5 billion.

No offence meant - it's a hellish shop anyway. It is a monument to all social-mountaineering, Chelsea-tractor driving, image obsessed Jemimas and Tarquins out there. (Although the architecture is quite nice, if you like that sort of thing. And the wedding cake display they had for April 29th was rather good) I cannot confirm or deny rumours that I am no longer welcome in the De Beers section after a "minor ethical dispute" with one of their salesmen.

Bastards.

10. Fayed does not own Harrods any more, you will just have to boycott Fulham FC and The Ritz, Paris.

11. Never mind that shit. Where's this close up picture of Di just after she copped it?

12. you could visit his highland estate, reminding him that he is just another dirty arab who pays for highland hospitality.

13. ethical or ethnical?

14. You won't be able to see it because the film is banned in the UK due to libel laws.

Of course you won't be able to get copies when it is plastered all over the internet anytime soon.