Favourite Topping

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Murielson, Nov 17, 2004.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Now that we have a sponsor what is your favourite pizza and why? Remember the more that are sold the more the slice for the site.
  2. A naked bird on top with next weeks winning lottery numbers tattooed on her arrse! Now THAT'S a topping.
  3. Now THATS funny :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
  4. Dubbin, barbed wire and broken glass.......mmmm, tasty!
  5. Loughall!!

Oh, sorry. Meat Feast with BBQ sauce
  6. RTFQ

Yeah, I'm a big fan of peppered transt van and fragged player too!

Not anchovies or sweetcorn though - keep them away from pizza. Maybe New Labia can ban them for me if I ask nicely
  7. ViroBono

ViroBono LE Moderator

A couple of years ago I had a pizza from a place in Gosport. It was ordered after the Mess at Haslar had produced the usual inedible sh!te and we had spent some time in the bar deciding whether to have curry, Thai or pizza.

The pizza came from a faintly unsavoury looking place away from the main roads. Mine had pepperoni, spicy beef and jalapeno peppers - my favourite toppings.

I spent most of the next day doubled up in pain from abdominal cramps; occasionally (i.e. every 15 minutes), I had to run to the lavatory to squirt some fizzy gravy. I swear I could count every seed from the peppers as they passed the inferno that was my ring. However, it was worth it, because it produced for about three days afterwards massive farts of such quality that no-one in my vicinity could fail to be impressed by either the force and loudness of their emission, or their lingering, peculiarly evil stench.
  8. There is the sacred combination that is not that common - kebab meat pizza. There you have the 2 main food groups (kebab & pizza) combined without the life-threatening salad etc.
    Kebab Meat Pizza - The pizza of kings!
  9. RTFQ

Are our sponsors going to do an Arrse Pizza :lol:
  10. wow, i want one now, sounds great.

11. Just make sure the lottery is a roll over :wink: :wink:

Has Mighty been taken funny pills lately because he's posted some real blinders :? :? :? :?
  12. Super King Ring Sting:

Jalapeno's, Chilli Beef, Spicy Chicken, Pepperoni and Chilli Sauce instead of the tomato stuff....

Stand by for a severe case of Johnny Cash "Burn burn burn.... the ring of fire"

eek! 8O
  13. Seagulls' heads, Anchovy and Loin of Rat. Oh, and capers. :wink:
  14. Just down the road from 30 Sigs in Nuneaton is the king of Kebab Shops that sells this monster of all 3am snacks. It's awesome, weighs about 3 kilos and can feed a family of five for a week (or one p1ss-ead for 25 minutes)