Favourite song for CFts/ forced marches?

Discussion in 'Health and Fitness' started by oldcolt, Sep 22, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. A lot of guys I know (including me), sing, hum or talk to themselves to pass the boredom of CFT's forced marches etc. What's your favourite marching song/ motivation / way of passing the time on marches etc.?
  2. 'Kin hell oldcolt you've got CFTs on the brain!!

I dont think Ive ever had a favourite CFT song, however I allways seemed to have some shoite song stuck in my head whenever tabbing, that I couldn't blank out no matter how hard I tried.
  3. My motivation was a Gingsters cornish pasty and a pint of Coke in the NAAFI soon as possible after the march / cft.
  4. PML! :lol: It was somone elses comment on my CFT thread that set me off on this one. Passes some time on yet another quietish day in the office :roll:
  5. You had the energy to hum songs?????
  6. 'Keep up at the back', followed by 'get that cnut in the jack wagon'
  7. I always thought 'In the Hall of the Mountain King' from the Peer Gynt suite by Edvard Grieg produced some interesting marching. :wink:
  8. A GINSTERS PASTY.......................

.......MOTIVATION??????????????????????? :omfg:

I take it the DS threaten you with it rather than you looking forward to it... (although that sort of 'encouragement' has been banned now I am led to believe) :lol:
  9. Yeah you wanna try "Theres no limit" by Hollands 2 Unlimited
  10. I always thought they were quite nice meself..
  11. As a young teenager, I watched the TV series 'The Para's' avidly and I often whistle the theme tune from that show

I think it was that show, the Iranian Embassy seige and the Falklands kicking off all within a year or two of each other that almost certainly kicked me off into wanting to join up at some point.
  12. Each to their own I suppose; but you can't beat a REAL pasty (ideally home made) but at the very least, not a mass produced meat pie in a pasty shape :wink: