Favourite Breakfast?

I spotted this on the Beeb's website in an article about Guinees World Records:

The record for the Largest Commercially Available English Breakfast went to Mario's Cafe Bar in Bolton, Greater Manchester.

For £10.95 customers can tuck into six rashers of bacon, six sausages, four eggs, six slices of bread, five black puddings, mushrooms, a can of beans and tomatoes.
But if they manage the meal in under 20 minutes - it is free.
Breakfast it the best meal of the day as far as I'm concerned. I love corned beef hash and eggs; steak and eggs; dim sum; eggs; bacon and bubble; Eggs Benedict and, of course, the 'Full Monty' or full English.

Dinah's Diner in Covent Garden (is it still there?) used to do a wonderful eggs; bacon and bubble. Simpsons on the Strand for their '10 Deadly sins', or the Cock in Smithfield for a Smithfield Breakfast with a pint of Guinness.

What's your favourite (and nul point for saying a fanny-batter sandwich or similar)?

I had a "Full Irish" yesterday in the Irish bar at Schiphol airport. It was OK but the lava bread was a bit like a soggy nan bread. The best full Irish I have had this year was in the Green Vespa bar, Phnom Penh. Breakfast in Peru was interesting and quite good, two days ago I had roast pork ribs on a bed of rice. Quite tasty, but not as good for a hangover as bacon and eggs.

Three (3) replies, and no-one has mentioned...

EGG BANJO!

Boil in the bag sausage and beans.

Sitting in the woods holding the burning hot bag with a gloved left hand while digging in with a brown plastic MRE spoon and occasionally dripping bean juice down your rank slide. Can’t beat it.

Real breakfast - unsmoked back bacon, field mushhrooms freshly proffed and scrambly eggs.

Fantasy breakfast - rump steak an inch thick, four poached eggs and ranch style potatoes with a bottle of chilli sauce on the side...how would I like my steak? Crispy on the fat, dark on the outside and red as a freshly raped nun's chuff in the middle please.

Boil in the bag sausage and beans.

Sitting in the woods holding the burning hot bag with a gloved left hand while digging in with a brown plastic MRE spoon and occasionally dripping bean juice down your rank slide. Can’t beat it.
How long does it take to dig in with a plastic MRE spoon?

I tend to go local wherever I am. Fave at the moment (Spain) is toast with olive oil and tomato. In Germany, you can beat fresh brochen with anything. Belize was a Belikan beer and Constitution (cheap local fags).

Japanese Breakfast for me!

Maguro don - Bowl of sticky rice with Tuna slices on top and lashings of soy and Wasabi!

Not sure it will taste any where near as good as it did when I was in Tokyo and your in the market square.

For anyone near the midlands, or generally just in England, you have to head to : Beckett's Farm Shop, Restaurant, Conference Facility and Property Lets situated just south of Birmingham, Midlands, is famous for fresh food and personal service.

You can see them slaughter the animals before it appears on your plate.

I always have:

HARVESTER FAMILY PLATTER FOR FOUR £21.50
Stacks of Beckett’s Butchery back bacon, six local free range eggs – fried,
poached or scrambled to order – six Beckett’s Butchery pork sausages,
four halves of griddled tomato, fresh Beckett’s Bakery toast, button
mushrooms, fried potatoes, hash browns, a bowl of baked beans and fried
bread. Includes bottomless tea and coffee and two draught soft drinks.

Had a great breakfast last Sunday in a Wetherspoons in Dundee. Fried egg, 2 back bacon, sausage, 2 hash browns, tomato, beans, 2 large slices of toast and a large mug of tea for less than a fiver. Bargain.

I live down south and the bakery around the corner does Scottish rolls (baps to the heathen masses) so a normal Sunday breakfast would be a healthy scrambled egg, 2 hash browns, mushrooms, 2 rashers of bacon, 2 sausages, slice of fried bread, 2 rolls and a mug of tea plus a healthy glass of pineapple juice. Oh yes, and tomato ketchup. Heaven.

I spotted this on the Beeb's website in an article about Guinees World Records:

Breakfast it the best meal of the day as far as I'm concerned. I love corned beef hash and eggs; steak and eggs; dim sum; eggs; bacon and bubble; Eggs Benedict and, of course, the 'Full Monty' or full English.

Dinah's Diner in Covent Garden (is it still there?) used to do a wonderful eggs; bacon and bubble. Simpsons on the Strand for their '10 Deadly sins', or the Cock in Smithfield for a Smithfield Breakfast with a pint of Guinness.

What's your favourite (and nul point for saying a fanny-batter sandwich or similar)?