Favourite bit of kit?

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Snips, Oct 17, 2002.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. What's yours?

2. softie jacket ;D ;D ;D

warm, compact and acts as a great pillow!!

3. I'm actually quite attached to my combat jacket. Loads of pockets to put all that unwanted crap in.

4. Hi-Tech Magnums, even if they do need re-soleing

US Army Alice Patrol rucksack which I use for training, and as soon as I've DPM'med it, I'll use as my 351 sack. Really excellent piece of kit.

Leatherman...  ;D

5. it would have to be my trouser pockets...i can never get my hands out of them, cold or hot

6. Hammock.

Given the choice between VC10/Tristar  or C130, you'll catch me in the back of the C130 every time, up in the tail in my hammock pushing out the zzzzzds.

(And if you're really lucky the loadie will bring you your scoff ....sheer unadulterated loooxury!)

7. It was my Leatherman PST II until some swine nicked it enroute to Johannesburg....

Still, courtesy of HMG I managed to get a replacement 'Wave' for a very nice price in Thumrait PX ;D

8. Hi-tec Magnums with the zip instead of laces with thick socks mmm bliss.  Goretex over jacket and leggings with a US cold weather parka underneath....keeps me warm out on a cold wet runway!

9. favourite bit of kit? the suspender belt ;)

10. with or without stockings?? ;D ;D :p

11. whichever honey ;)

12. definately with to start of, then see what happens.... ;)

13. any bloke would be a bonus at the moment.

Actually, I'm lying, I am quite particular and don't entertain lard arses, blokes who love themselves (I guess that's most of the male population out then), gingwars!, or really short men (Or shorter than me anyway).

So if you're tall, dark, handsome with a nicely toned body, get in touch (but knowing my luck, you're probably gay!)

Oh fcuk it!! Just give me a big willy!!

14. Awww bless doesn't she sound so adorable?!
    Maybe we could club together and send her on an 18-30s holiday.