Favour needed

Discussion in 'Aviation' started by syledis, Oct 4, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. After spending the day with Flashy, MDN and Aunty Stella, my son is mad about the AAC, to the extent he now loves preening in front of mirrors and talking about himself!
    Anyway, he wants to go to his School halloween party as an AAC pilot, and so far he has a proper flying suit, gloves, and boots thanks to the aforementioned guys. What i am looking for is a beret and possibly one of those pilot vest thingys. I dont know if they are as rare as rocking horse sh*t but i would be willing to pay for both and all postal costs.
    If noone can help me out , does anyone know where i can buy one?

2. I remember the photos. Looked a like a great time for all.beret here
  3. Cheers mate, thats a good start
  4. syl, might be worth posting on the cadet forums as there are AAC cadets wandering around out there. An AI may have a beret in the youngun's size aswell, and may have some gucci bits of kit to lend out. Just a thought
  5. Tactical vests from the septics here and from the Uk: here

Doesn't one of the site sponsors deal with this stuff?
  6. Good idea about the cadets and the site sponsor as im aware that a lot of guys will be attched to theirs.
  7. Porridge_gun

Porridge_gun LE Good Egg (charities)

I sent a beret up?

If not drop me a PM with an address, I have one here.
  8. Syl, if PG's beret doesnt come through or is too large, let me know and I'll send one up. As for the jacket (LCJ - Load Carrying Jerkin), a pukka one is as rare as bath time in the PG household. I shall have a chat with our squippers to see what they have. PM me your addy mate.
  9. Porridge_gun

Porridge_gun LE Good Egg (charities)

Probably easier for Flash to grab one and fwd it. Don't let him send his though, its shaped like a marshmellow thats been left on a radiator. And people will assume he's Scots DG and therefore an alcoholic muppet.
  10. Thanks guys
    i have sent a couple of PM,s