Favorite Sex Toy (his / her's etc) what's yours?

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by viceroy, Jan 6, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Says it all really. There is a lot of crap out there and they appear to have the best margin on any product (short of cosmetics perhaps) on sex toys. I am interested in what you or the gf/wife (both) have used and liked and what you thought was a waste of money.

My favorites are the mighty Fleshlight:

fleshlight.jpg

and the equally mighty Magic Wand (mostly not for me):

Hitachi-magic-wand.jpg

Ah yes, any thoughts on those love cushions type thingies?

21vcdHOBDLL._SS420_.jpg

2. Mr_Fingerz

Mr_Fingerz LE Book Reviewer

Have you ever thought that it is entirely possible to "share" too much on here, and to ask your fellow posters to do the same? *

* I am of course excusing Porridge Gun and 5A from this as they are more than happy to "share" (worse luck).

• Like Like x 3
  3. Someone let me go mad on them with a Rampant Rabbit once, it was mesmerising, she was writhing around as its appendages swung round and round, I kind of ruined the moment by spitting on her cunt but she got over it.

• Like Like x 5
  4. Warm and furry,,my fave sexy plaything,,and it don't bite....

Attached Files:

• 85.JPG
      85.JPG
      File size:
      109.7 KB
      Views:
  5. B_AND_T

B_AND_T LE Book Reviewer

The next door neighbours kids.

• Like Like x 7
  6. I would, if you were my co-worker or my mum. Luckily very few people on here know who I am and in real life. As for sharing too much about one self, you gotta give some to get some, no? Also it is the NAAFI, no? It is a product like any other, hence I am not bothered by the 'holier than thou' approach. I frequently buy these sorts of things and give them for xmas and bday presents, the expression on peoples faces is priceless. This has had essentially two unintended consequences:

i) fewer invitations to above mentioned events
    ii) presents of previous victims are no long opened publicly to avoid repeat humiliation

Some recipients have independently confirmed that the above are great toys btw...

7. My mother's bright green dildo.

8. Whilst this is the NAAFI bar and I should descend into the lowest, most perverted levels of my mind at this point (for example, recommending Maddy who is still in my basement), I will instead recommend a particular brand which is incredible - namely Lelo.
    They are very well made, rechargeable, have a 2 year guarantee, are beautifully packaged, don't look tacky (but instead look pretty) and best of all work VERY well.

The Lelo Ina is very good - however the Lelo Insignia Soraya is out of this world. An ex of mine complained about a lack of action - so in a moment of drunken indulgence I bought her one. She was left, shaking, crying, curled up in the foetal position and unable to walk for about 20mins afterwards - yep, good result I'd say!

Oh yes - even their bondage gear is subtle, well made and female friendly.

It is also expensive, but definitly worth it...

9. Mr_Fingerz

Not "holier than thou", just not sure that the CO's could cope with clitoral clamps attached to dog leads, extremely large butt plugs, or Sluggy and her pony infatuation.

Just thinking of the site, that's all....

10. Giving her good kicking would have returned the same results, only with the added advantage of a good workout to boot!

• Like Like x 3
  11. I might have to put a link to my PoF profile!

12. Mr_Fingerz

Ever the practical one. Where's the romance?

• Like Like x 1
  13. Her big red one is far better. I call it the General Patton.