• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Favorite Place in life?

If there was one place you could be in your whole life right now where would it be?

Mine would have to be back in 1989 when my English teacher Miss Webb let me sh@g her in the Stationery Cupboard at School 8O , not only my first blow job but my first A+ for an essay on Siegfried Sassoon.

GunnySonics said:
If there was one place you could be in your whole life right now where would it be?

Mine would have to be back in 1989 when my English teacher Miss Webb let me sh@g her in the Stationery Cupboard at School 8O , not only my first blow job but my first A+ for an essay on Siegfried Sassoon.
in your dog with your missis lickin my balls.

B

blindfire

WRAPJOBAGAIN said:
GunnySonics said:

didn't you forget the cat licking your hoop as well?

blindfire said:
WRAPJOBAGAIN said:
GunnySonics said:

You forgot while i licked out your daughter

blindfire said:
WRAPJOBAGAIN said:
GunnySonics said:

oh yes sorry fella that too.

Captain Jack's in Woolacombe before the smoking ban. Bag of bacon fries, pint of Red Stripe, game of pool, Pearl Jam, Rolling Stones and Hendrix playing on the juke box. Bit of surfing.

Aaah, that's the life.

Biped

LE
Book Reviewer
Hiding out at my mums with the bint I'd been caught knocking off at my dad's place, by my very, very recently ex'd girlfriend.

Latest Threads