Fatty on a Horse

I don't have a face book account matey. Can you get it on board without the link to face book?. I have been a horseman for many years and I would like to see it.

leveller said:
JoseyWales said:
I don't have a face book account matey. Can you get it on board without the link to face book?. I have been a horseman for many years and I would like to see it.
There you go.
How the hell did she get on it?.

The fatties have no arguement here, if she was on a strong Section 'D' Cob it would struggle.

Its flippin wrong, I too am a horsey person and I know that a horse should not carry more than 20% of its body weight on its back, Christ she is at least 50%!

JoseyWales said:
Behold a Rider on a Pale Horse, and his name was Death, and all Hell followed with Him.
Hmmm, this seems vaguely familiar somehow.......

FiveAlpha said:
JoseyWales said:
The fatties have no arguement here, if she was on a strong Section 'D' Cob it would struggle.
Unlike yourself who is currently on a strong diesel and should be sectioned.
I reckon a shire horse may just about manage it, but you would need a crane to get the fcukin beast on the horses back.

D0lly86 said:
FiveAlpha said:
JoseyWales said:
Unlike yourself who is currently on a strong diesel and should be sectioned.
I reckon a shire horse may just about manage it, but you would need a crane to get the fcukin beast on the horses back.
Even if the horse could take the weight it would probably die of embarrassment if it looked in a mirror and saw that growth on its back.

Latest Threads