Fatty carks it

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Blodders, Dec 11, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Fat people are fat. It's been proven.
  2. My father attended Mr Masons first "incident" in 2002. 11 firemen and a part demolished external wall later, they got him into the street, only to find he would not fit in the ambulance! IIRC he was loaded onto a flat bed truck using a fork lift!

Suffolk has a high incidence of fat fcukers...must be all that inbreeding!
  3. His family (and all fatties who need special ambulances/fire crews/fcuking Chinooks! to move them) should get a bill for the extra work the NHS had to do for the fat cnut.
  4. That's natural selection - if you're so fcuking fat that a fall from 3 foot kills you then unlucky chubby-chubster!
  5. Why did he have to travel that far to get his pie-arm chopped off?

Fatties are Gods way of saying there are too many bakeries in your town. Unfortunately, like many other protected species, they have overbred beyond the point the natural environment can sustain them. To protect the environment and prevent the release of that well-known greenhouse gas methane, we need to organise an annual cull.

6. I wonder if he burst on impact with the pavement?
  7. What do you expect, the fat bugger exceded the SWL of the stretcher
  8. :?

All the fat should have cushioned his fall?
  9. Bouillabaisse

Bouillabaisse LE Book Reviewer

Hydrostatic shock - the blubber acts as a conduit for the shock wave, carrying it around the body and directly to the organs. Like an undersea earthquake shock being transmitted through water and turning into a tidal wave. You should all be more sympathetic to the latest tsunami victim
  10. Sympathy is like a charity, 'it starts at home'.

But thanks for the explanation :D
  11. I like the headline writer

"spilled onto the street"

Priceless :lol:
  12. Have the Facebook grief whore's started up yet?
  13. It's blubbery in here.
  14. Auld-Yin

Auld-Yin LE Reviewer Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

Fuck me! A Para stating a fact which might actually be found to be true. What next, operational jumps :wink:

How about that for taking a post off thread and winding up the cherryberets at the same time?