Fattening Diet...

Well...as the title says I need to find a diet that will help me to add few pounds here and there.....

Summer is comming so are my trekking trips. Last season finished with few lovely trips and I hope that this one will be as fruitful. However it aslo left me with 6kg weight lost and perky hips. I regained most of the weight but just need to put on a bit more before I shoot off on my endless adventures again.

Any advice????? :)

blonde_guy said:
A 6 pack of beer every night and loads of stodge.....potatoes, croissants, chocolate, fast food[/quot

I want to put on weight and not assasin my stomach. Anyway I dont like it, I tend to eat good and healthy food.

Don't complain, you are sooooo lucky!

eodmatt said:
Oh no, Im not complaining at all. I feel lucky knowing that I can eat as much as I want without worrying about my weight. However I also know that I need to put on weight a lot as I know that after 3 week of trekking i will look like a survivor of Auschwitz.

sweet_cheek said:
smudge67 said:
Pies you skinny wench
Does't work....How many evenings did I spent on my sofa eating packs of jafa cakes with hot chocolate. No positive effect at all.
what else are you eating in the day? if you are not putting on weight you are not eating enough! simples!!!!

make 10 peanutbutter bagels in the morning, set you alarm to go off every 30 min and eat half of one every time your alarm goes off!! and eat 3 big meals and drink high call drinks all day, coke, full fat milk, milk shakes ect ect beer

sweet_cheek said:
smudge67 said:
Pies you skinny wench
Does't work....How many evenings did I spent on my sofa eating packs of jafa cakes with hot chocolate. No positive effect at all.
See there's your problem.

Jaffa cakes and hot chocolate are not stodge ridden fat and sugar filled calorie bombs.

One whole pack of Jaffa cakes is equal to about one mouthfull of a ginsters pasty.

More pies and pasta required.

sweet_cheek said:
blonde_guy said:
A 6 pack of beer every night and loads of stodge.....potatoes, croissants, chocolate, fast food
I want to put on weight and not assasin my stomach. Anyway I dont like it, I tend to eat good and healthy food.
I fail to see how eating potatoes, croissants & chocolate will assassinate your stomach.

If you can eat well and healthy without gaining wait at the moment, that would point towards a balanced diet and exercise regime.

So simply unbalance it. Eat more stodge, exercise less.

sweet_cheek said:
eodmatt said:
Oh no, Im not complaining at all. I feel lucky knowing that I can eat as much as I want without worrying about my weight. However I also know that I need to put on weight a lot as I know that after 3 week of trekking i will look like a survivor of Auschwitz.
Well if you will insist on wearing stripes.

Carbs always seems the way forward! W'meal pasta, brown rice, jacket spuds, w'meal bread....lots of and frequently! Extra cheese, yoghurt, milk and eggs! Just change the proportions of your meals, cut down the salad and up the proportion of complex carbs and proteins.