Fathers For Justice doing it again!

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by Micky_Dees, Nov 19, 2004.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Breaking news on Sky....a Fathers for Justice activist has just handcuffed himself to MP Magaret Hodge....

Good Drills!!!!!!
  2. It's got to be done. The more publicity the better
  3. It does show the commitment and self sacrifice in the name of a good cause that theas people have. Or is it just despreation?
  4. You're kidding right? Any link to story?
  5. pmsl :lol:

They got the wrong minister - that Baroness who's apparently in charge of the CSA and family matters should been handcuffed instead - preferably across the mouth. She was talkin the most b*ll*x on tv this morning.

Then again - MH - I recall was the MP who was in charge of a council, who had the public repeatedly warning them about allegations of abuse in a council-run children's home, and when it finally was exposed, the allegations was true but it was so damaging already for the children involved.
  6. "It is believed a third man tried to join Stanesby and Hatch on stage, but was wrestled to the floor by lawyers sitting in the front row"

Hope he got a few good swings in first. :lol:
  7. I hope nobody's getting the same idea about doing that with another particular minister......
  8. ViroBono

ViroBono LE Moderator

The F4J protestors are brave men - Margaret Hodge is unpleasant in both looks and personality.

Handcuffing oneself to TCH would be a non-starter, it seems to me. He would simply shed his skin and make good his escape....
  9. i like that :lol:
  10. oh that's funny :D :D :D :D
  11. I fully support these guys and their actions. Got to admit they come up with outstanding ways to get the publicity :twisted: