Fathers For Justice doing it again!

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by Micky_Dees, Nov 19, 2004.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Breaking news on Sky....a Fathers for Justice activist has just handcuffed himself to MP Magaret Hodge....

:lol:

Good Drills!!!!!!

2. It's got to be done. The more publicity the better

3. It does show the commitment and self sacrifice in the name of a good cause that theas people have. Or is it just despreation?

4. You're kidding right? Any link to story?

5. pmsl :lol:

They got the wrong minister - that Baroness who's apparently in charge of the CSA and family matters should been handcuffed instead - preferably across the mouth. She was talkin the most b*ll*x on tv this morning.

Then again - MH - I recall was the MP who was in charge of a council, who had the public repeatedly warning them about allegations of abuse in a council-run children's home, and when it finally was exposed, the allegations was true but it was so damaging already for the children involved.
    http://www.justiceinfamilylaw.co.uk/Hodge.htm

6. "It is believed a third man tried to join Stanesby and Hatch on stage, but was wrestled to the floor by lawyers sitting in the front row"

Hope he got a few good swings in first. :lol:

7. I hope nobody's getting the same idea about doing that with another particular minister......

8. ViroBono

ViroBono LE Moderator

The F4J protestors are brave men - Margaret Hodge is unpleasant in both looks and personality.

Handcuffing oneself to TCH would be a non-starter, it seems to me. He would simply shed his skin and make good his escape....

9. i like that :lol:

10. oh that's funny :D :D :D :D

11. I fully support these guys and their actions. Got to admit they come up with outstanding ways to get the publicity :twisted: