Fathers Day Presents

Since the commercial gimick of fathers day is almost upon us I was wondering what risque and amusing gifts people are going to buy for their father.

Your comments fellow Arrsers please.

Sh1te!! and i just spent all my dollar on beer last night watchin the football, gonna have to be the bank of mum!!!! (i am getting far too old for that now but hey if she will cough up the dollar why not?)

Slates said:
Sh1te!! and i just spent all my dollar on beer last night watchin the football, gonna have to be the bank of mum!!!! (i am getting far too old for that now but hey if she will cough up the dollar why not?)
I bought my adopted dad this codeword dictionary had it imported from america may be will give me a stress free weekend :) I was going to buy him a seiko chonograph watch but i think he all ready as one

A slab of wobblies

you had to go & mention fathers day did'nt you :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying:

Father's Day Presents what?

mistersoft said:
Father's Day Presents what?
A dillema for Country_Bumpkin...

A a father I expect Breakfast in bed (Full cooked english) cards, some kind of trinket. And then as the kids have pi$$ed off, I then hope that the wife will blow a quick tune on my spunk trumpet :)

doctrine said:
I bought my adopted dad this codeword dictionary had it imported from america may be will give me a stress free weekend :) I was going to buy him a seiko chonograph watch but i think he all ready as one

Id buy him a pair of earplugs so he doesn't have to listen to the ramblings of a sex starved virgin. So Doctrine, still leeching off your "guys" goldcard then? Thats what you were doing last you fcuking parasite.

doctrine said:
I bought my adopted dad
How do you adopt a dad?

If your real dad was still alive, he go all 'Columbine' on your fat ass then pop the automatic rifle in his mouth and squeeze off the action.

No wonder he topped himself with a premeditated heart attack. Imagine taking responsibility for producing a waste of skin like you?

One hopes your mum follows suit and commits Seppuku with a bread knife.

The Lord Flasheart said:
doctrine said:
I bought my adopted dad
How do you adopt a dad?

If your real dad was still alive, he go all 'Columbine' on your fat ass then pop the automatic rifle in his mouth and squeeze off the action.

No wonder he topped himself with a premeditated heart attack. Imagine taking responsibility for producing a waste of skin like you?

doctrine said:
The Lord Flasheart said:
doctrine said:
I bought my adopted dad
How do you adopt a dad?

Well put it this way flash that is something you cant be is your train set still producing blanks
'Train set still producing blanks'.

What does that mean, fucktard?

The Lord Flasheart said:
doctrine said:
The Lord Flasheart said:
doctrine said:
I bought my adopted dad
How do you adopt a dad?

]

doctrine said:
The Lord Flasheart said:
doctrine said:
The Lord Flasheart said:
doctrine said:
I bought my adopted dad
How do you adopt a dad?

Well put it this way flash that is something you cant be is your train set still producing blanks
'Train set still producing blanks'.

What does that mean, fucktard?

it means when are you going to start firing real sperm dullard
Have done my bit for humanity...dullard.

When are you going let a mammal stick its rod in you?

We can go on like this all night doctrine, difference is, I and most of this site know everything about you and I know your life is, shall we say, slightly difficult at present due to your posting habits on the internet. Keep it up as I'm sure one of the thousands of 'business cards' with your address will come up trumps and we will read in the nationals that some mong has had itself impregnated by a recently released refugee from Albania. Hopefully he has a fetish for skinning said mongs prior to whacking his load.

Latest Threads