Fathers Day Presents

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by Country_Bumpkin, Jun 16, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Since the commercial gimick of fathers day is almost upon us I was wondering what risque and amusing gifts people are going to buy for their father.

Your comments fellow Arrsers please.
  2. Sh1te!! and i just spent all my dollar on beer last night watchin the football, gonna have to be the bank of mum!!!! (i am getting far too old for that now but hey if she will cough up the dollar why not?)
  3. I bought my adopted dad this codeword dictionary had it imported from america may be will give me a stress free weekend :) I was going to buy him a seiko chonograph watch but i think he all ready as one
  4. A slab of wobblies
  5. Quote from my mother: 'Nasty American invention'. Of course, we have to give her flowers/card/chocolates etc on Mothering Sunday, or else!
  6. Pissed off when I was 13 - he gets nowt.
  7. you had to go & mention fathers day did'nt you :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying:
  8. Father's Day Presents what?
  9. A loose woman
  10. Sounds good to me.
  11. Think I would rather have a tight woman with loose morals.
  12. A dillema for Country_Bumpkin...
  13. Could get the father-in-law a shotgun to off his horrible c_unt wife, I suppose...
  14. A a father I expect Breakfast in bed (Full cooked english) cards, some kind of trinket. And then as the kids have pi$$ed off, I then hope that the wife will blow a quick tune on my spunk trumpet :)

15. Id buy him a pair of earplugs so he doesn't have to listen to the ramblings of a sex starved virgin. So Doctrine, still leeching off your "guys" goldcard then? Thats what you were doing last you fcuking parasite.