Father & Son found guilty of manslaughter

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by semper, Nov 6, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/norfolk/7081019.stm

quite a sad story, for something so insignificant somebody dies, It doesn't take much to try to count up to 10 and think things through instead of just attacking and killing somebody.

they have the cockiness to say not guilty, when it is quite clear how guilty they are, just look at the video link, as they were walking to the courts, paticularly the son who seemed really cocky, they threw away their freedom for nowt.

hope they go down for a long time.
  2. Probably get 8 years, and do 4. I hope I am wrong though and they get longer. Real tough guys am sure (not).
  3. Hang on, two against one beating someone to death in broard daylight, beating him even after he was already sparko on the floor..... and they get done for manslaughter?

Why not murder?
  4. Pair of nuggets.
  5. Because the CPS are a bunch of fcuking cowards who would rather go for a "safe" conviction than risk going for a Murder charge?
  6. Oh yes, I forgot..... if it was actually a case of self defence they would go down for murder and it it was unprovoked they would have got off scott free... as it was it's just manslaughter.

CPS = Cnuts, for not sending the right message to the scrotes in this country, let alone actually providing some semblance of justice to the victims of crime or their families.
  7. Seconded. :x
  8. A damn sight more accurate than a "pair of nuggets".
  9. I could write even more accurate discriptions of them, mate. But I don't think the Mods would approve... :twisted:
  10. Hope that they get sent down together to the same gaffe.

Let the bastards witness each other getting destroyed, let's see how they swagger about then.