Father & Son Bonding!

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by fltpilot, Feb 5, 2013.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Sound like me and mush_lad, but the other way around. I usually tell him to fuck off

2. Bouillabaisse

Bouillabaisse LE Book Reviewer

Thanks. There I was all happy that another politician's going to end up in jail and you've made me sorry for the poor bastard. Bastard.

3. Dad Huhne would be better off spending his time before incarceration learning how to pick up soap in the shower without having to bend over.

4. Speaking as a father, I reckon you need to work pretty hard at being a chod to get your offspring that pissed off.

• Like Like x 2
  5. Bouillabaisse

Bouillabaisse LE Book Reviewer

I reckon running off with another woman is a good start. After that getting your child's mother arrested would do it. so, yep, being a complete chod. Still not pleasant to read.

6. Poor lad, you have to feel sorry for him. Both his Mum and Dad could be going to prison. /images/smilies/icon_clap.gif

7. This is one Court case I will watch and listen to with great interest, with a wife and son like that he was doomed! She is going big guns and its going to be better than the omnibus edition of the Archers with attitude.

8. Can't see them getting back from this all for the Dad's ego daft bugger

9. What a model family.

I hope Huhnes craggy faced, gopping ex wife ends up in the nick being fisted by a more butch version of Miss Ferguson from 'Prisoner Cell Block H' the fucking time wasting, bitter auld cunt.

As for the man himself....His lezzer mistress has already prepped him for the above...Cunt.

Posted from the ARRSE Mobile app (iOS or Android)

10. Breaking News: Chris Huhne's wife has agreed to pay Richard III's parking fine :)

• Like Like x 6
  11. Some would say "Karma", others would say "The Lord works in mysterious ways", but I say "Fuck Em". I wonder if them getting severely shafted would encourage the other MP`s to raise their game. Nah.

• Like Like x 1
  12. I'm almost certain that I read that Huhne's new bird was a post-op ex-man?

Although I might have read that on here.

13. The judge should send them both down for six years and make them share a cell.

14. [​IMG]
    "I hate you!! You make me sick...."

Peter’s texts to his dad:
    CH: Peter, just to say, I’m thinking of you and I love you very much. It would be great to talk to you, Dad.
    PH: f*** off
    CH: I understand that I have really offended you but I hope that the passage of time will provide some perspective… I love you and I will be there to support you if you ever need it.
    PH: I don’t want to speak to you, you disgust me, f**k off.
    CH: Happy Christmas. I love you
    PH: I hate you so f**k off.
    CH: Well I’m proud and I love you, Dad.
    PH: Leave me alone, you have no place in my life and no right to be proud. Don’t contact me again you make me feel sick.

That's nice............