Father & Son Bonding!

Sound like me and mush_lad, but the other way around. I usually tell him to fuck off

Bouillabaisse

LE
Book Reviewer
Chris Huhne, ex-MP & soon to be at Her Majesty's Pleasure & his son Peter Huhne bonding!!!
Peter Huhne sent series of messages urging his father to come clean.
'We all know that you were driving and you put pressure on Mum,' he said
Chris Huhne on December 25 2010: 'Happy Christmas. Love you, Dad'
Peter Huhne replies: 'Well I hate you, so f*** off'.

Chris Huhne's foul- mouthed texts: You're a pathetic loser, a joke: Son savages Huhne in a salvo of texts | Mail Online
Thanks. There I was all happy that another politician's going to end up in jail and you've made me sorry for the poor bastard. Bastard.

Dad Huhne would be better off spending his time before incarceration learning how to pick up soap in the shower without having to bend over.

Speaking as a father, I reckon you need to work pretty hard at being a chod to get your offspring that pissed off.

Bouillabaisse

LE
Book Reviewer
Speaking as a father, I reckon you need to work pretty hard at being a chod to get your offspring that pissed off.
I reckon running off with another woman is a good start. After that getting your child's mother arrested would do it. so, yep, being a complete chod. Still not pleasant to read.

Poor lad, you have to feel sorry for him. Both his Mum and Dad could be going to prison. /images/smilies/icon_clap.gif

This is one Court case I will watch and listen to with great interest, with a wife and son like that he was doomed! She is going big guns and its going to be better than the omnibus edition of the Archers with attitude.

T

trowel

I think a little bit of wee might escape, should the judge get out of bed the wrong side and send the bitch down for her part in it. That would indeed be poetic justice. Having done the deed, got away with it many years before, she has to raise it like sour grapes. I'm not at all defending what they did, but for her to try and fuck her politician husband over but ending up sending herself down would be a most wonderful thing. Possibly more than a little wee. I might just piss myself.
Some would say "Karma", others would say "The Lord works in mysterious ways", but I say "Fuck Em". I wonder if them getting severely shafted would encourage the other MP`s to raise their game. Nah.

"I hate you!! You make me sick...."

Peter’s texts to his dad:
CH: Peter, just to say, I’m thinking of you and I love you very much. It would be great to talk to you, Dad.
PH: f*** off
CH: I understand that I have really offended you but I hope that the passage of time will provide some perspective… I love you and I will be there to support you if you ever need it.
PH: I don’t want to speak to you, you disgust me, f**k off.
CH: Happy Christmas. I love you
PH: I hate you so f**k off.
CH: Well I’m proud and I love you, Dad.
PH: Leave me alone, you have no place in my life and no right to be proud. Don’t contact me again you make me feel sick.

That's nice............

T

trowel

The judge should send them both down for six years and make them share a cell.
Won`t happen. There is some sort of Euro Human Rights bollocks about cruel and inhuman punishment. I like your idea though.

T

trowel

Much as I'm finding this implosion amusing, I can't help but think of the future.

If I were CH, I would take what's coming on the chin, and do my few months in pokey. Make sure that my debt to society is paid, and that I am on the straight and narrow. I'd count the cost of this misadventure, subtract it from my net worth of 3.5M quid, and crack on.

I'd begin cracking on by:

1. Find a new squeeze. Carina's just not up to much. Possibly ask a friend with 20/20 eyesight to help.
2. Fucking crucify the evil bitch-from-Hades ex-wife who couldn't keep her gob shut. She's just as guilty as me.
3. Fucking crucify the gobby little cunt that calls himself my son. Oxford? Cambridge? Oh no, sunshine. It's McD's or BK for you pal. When you can show some contrition for speaking to me like that, then we'll talk. Until then, sayonara, buttfuck.
You ARE that Huhne tosser and I claim my £5-00.