Fate of Military Working Dogs?

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by ElitePigFarmer, Jun 7, 2013.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Please delete this thread.

2. Some up for rehoming, use the search.

3. It would have to be me to break it to you but ... You ever had a 'Meat' Curry ? .... Yeah .....

4. I'm after what's actually happening to the dogs not what the Army would have you believe, thank you.

5. Re curry, Shut up mong

6. I've been and seen them myself mate. Put a bid in if you want one.

7. There are some up for rehoming, but you don't see what's not there. The MOD put down 807 dogs in a ten year period. I'm looking for someone with direct knowledge of what's happening to the dogs in theatre.

8. The dogs in that thread have been in theatre.

9. Gonzo33

Gonzo33 Old-Salt Book Reviewer

For your article?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

• Like Like x 3
  10. You're missing the point. I know there are some dogs for rehoming, I have google too, i know what the MOD are SAYING. I want to know what is actually happening, not every dog makes it that far.

11. No doubt, maybe he expects the MOD to re-home nasty as **** GSD's to eat little Chardonnet and Shirazz.

• Like Like x 1
  12. article?

13. I think that elitepigfucker may have either a conspiracy theory brewing, or is a grade b nutter.

• Like Like x 1
  14. This is ****ing pointless, I'm conversing with armchair mongs. If you don't know what you're talking about shut the **** up!