Fatality Op HERRICK 200 Sigs Soldier

Swinging now, Mucker, Swinging now.

RIP

Rip Fella

"Task Force Helmand spokesman Lt Col Gordon Mackenzie said the death was not thought to be as a result of hostile action"

Does 'ANA solider going beserk' constitue hostile action? Or is this a blue-on-blue issue?

Rip Fella

"Task Force Helmand spokesman Lt Col Gordon Mackenzie said the death was not thought to be as a result of hostile action"

Does 'ANA solider going beserk' constitue hostile action? Or is this a blue-on-blue issue?
Speculation for another time and thread. However, "ANA soldier going beserk" constitutes hostile action in my humble opinion.
RIP to the fallen soldier and condolences to friends and family.

It's also the phrase normally used to describe something that's been an accident or self-inflicted, whether accidentally or otherwise.

Now's not the time to speculate though, it'll be released in due course if we need to know about it.

I know it's a forum for loose comments, but let's keep the speculation of a soldiers state of mind out of this space from now. It's time for the family to get their heads around everything, and time for us to give the family the space they asked for.
RIP and safe journey homeward.

Until its announced through the relevant channels and we are content that all family are aware its frowned up on, on this means to make such posts.

Could you delete it please mate.

Post deleted - apologies, I should have thought of that.

Edit again to add - someone has quoted my original post so I guess that needs to be removed too...