Fatality in Australia...

Discussion in 'Int Corps' started by Sand.fly, Jan 4, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. .... industry probe urged

A tragic loss, RIP; our thoughts and prayers are with the family :cry:

(Title edited by Mod to eliminate crass, automatic Google ads)
  2. RIP.

All thoughts are with the family.
  3. Aw hell. RIP.
  4. cpunk

cpunk LE Moderator

Very sad. RIP
  5. A tragedy. It is still very sad that dispite the 'normal' person's fear whan (..........) is mentioned, that the (..........) won't open, most casualties in the sport are from the aircraft accidents occuring on the ride up or from accidents after the canopy is fully open.

I suppose if it was 100% safe we wouldn't do it.

Edited by Mod
  6. RIP. Thoughts with the family.
  7. cpunk

cpunk LE Moderator

Moderator's Note:

Contributors to this thread may notice that I've had to edit all of the entries to remove mention of the activity which contributed to this tragedy. The reason for this is that the 'Google ads' are picking up on certain key words and thus placing adverts which are, in the circumstances, grossly inappropriate and in extremely poor taste. The site administrators have been alerted to this issue and are working to resolve it. Please do continue to add your condolences but I would be most grateful if you would avoid mention of the activity itself. Thanks.

8. Good CO

Good CO LE Admin

Admin's Note:

I can't sort this out as google ads don't respond to the filters I put in place instantly - it takes a day normally. I also can't remove the ads from the whole site from where I am. I leave it with the moderator whether he removes the thread and starts it again without the words that are causing google to post ads.

Condolences and apologies,

9. RTFQ

Google has stopped doing it.

There are no words, see you up there.
  10. My condolences to JW and family. RIP.
  11. I was waiting for official confirmation before commenting, yet when it comes you don't really know what to say about the loss of such a character.

JW, my thoughts and prayers are with you and the family.
  12. Wasn't sure that this was the wife of JW until today. My condolences to him and his family, a tragic loss to a top bloke.
  13. Our Condolences JW
  14. Just realised. Much sympathy, JW.

15. RIP