Fat Women Barred from Club

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by blue-sophist, Jul 29, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. blue-sophist

blue-sophist LE Good Egg (charities)

2. Maybe they were banned due to fire regulations??? One porker getting stuck in the fire escape could be lethal!!!!

3. blue-sophist

The Club does have a rather narrow doorway at the end of a passageway. Perhaps that's why they prefer to fight on the street?

4. Easy to fix, just put the pies down.

5. I wont darken their doors. Can't beat a drunk fat lass at the end of the night on the lash. A good fat girl will satisfy your alcohol induced munchies, throw you around the room for a few hours until dawn, and then give you 20 quid for the cab home.

Silly bugger who owns that place is of his rocker!

6. Priceless :D Should they be worried that he plans to allow them into his new nightclub on an old abattoir site :D

7. FOR FCUKS SAKE :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HOW DO THESE WANKER5 THINK THE LIKES OF ME WILL GET ANY RUMPYPUMPY IF THE FAT ONES ARE BANNED. :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

8. blue-sophist

From [distant] past experience, they were universally both 'generous' and 'grateful' [i.e. They let me do it] ;-)

9. i'd love to see them try that in vox in aldershot.... place would be empty. well, except for the grens and micks scrapping. so just like normal then.

10. If they ban fat chicks from nightclubs, what chance have I got of getting laid?

11. Hang around outside, on the plus side it'll be cheaper.

12. I see no problem at all with keeping fat chics out and if the venue boss says only blue skinned people wearing red shoes with pink afros that are from outer Mongolia are allowed in then that's what he gets.

13. well they were taking up twice the size of a normal seat forcing normal sized people to stand up.

14. blue-sophist