FAT Woman passenger beaten by train thugs

BrunoNoMedals

LE
Kit Reviewer
She looks like a fat Bo Selecta Michael Jackson in the top picture.

P

PrinceAlbert

I'd have enticed her back to mine for some lurving with a trail of McNuggets......

P

PrinceAlbert

mediumwhiteamericano said:
There'd be no need to entice her. One look at your car and sh'd have jumped you right there and then.
I'm not sure she'd fit in my sporty little 2 seater ;)

commzmeanzbombz said:
Good job it wasn't a squaddie or the outrage bus would be jam packed by now.
It would have been the same for fattie only she ate all the jam.

She added: 'When you go out, you get ready and look your best, and then get abuse. I feel more embarrassed than anything for my friends than myself.'

I'm guessing she is one of these people that are "happy" being fat

Griffinthe2nd said:
She added: 'When you go out, you get ready and look your best, and then get abuse. I feel more embarrassed than anything for my friends than myself.'

I'm guessing she is one of these people that are "happy" being fat
I hope she names these clubs, no more fat munters for me after a large amount of alcohol, just thin munters

NaafiBar rules aside it is sad when a woman is beaten up by thugs for any reason. Not funny.

Right serious sh1te out the way did you see the size of mammaries. Woohoo! Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmfatwomanmammaries!

Do you think the blows kind of bounced back as in rebounded

She needs a slap just for being so ugly, let alone fat.

Oil_Slick said:
She needs a slap just for being so ugly, let alone fat.
Thats harsh. But I would slap her arse whilst doing her from behind grrrrrr :twisted: :hump:

I don't really think she was "beaten by thugs". A bit of journalistic embellishment there no doubt. And for those not finding it funny - "If you are easily offended - DO NOT ENTER"

Griffinthe2nd said:
I don't really think she was "beaten by thugs". A bit of journalistic embellishment there no doubt. And for those not finding it funny - "If you are easily offended - DO NOT ENTER"
I most certainly wouldn't enter her, I'd need to tie a plank across my arse.

I'll bet if they tried to nick her take away she would have fought back a bit harder. Because I'll bet she had some scoff on her somewhere, like a double pack of Biscuits just "for the trip home".

Anyhoo I reckon thats a bloke.

Hakagure said:
I'll bet if they tried to nick her take away she would have fought back a bit harder. Because I'll bet she had some scoff on her somewhere, like a double pack of Biscuits just "for the trip home".

Anyhoo I reckon thats a bloke.
More of a Hutt.....

Attachments