• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Fat Woman Blocks Up a WaterSlide

Has anyone ever seen that Simpsons episode where the family goes to a waterpark and when going down the waterslide attraction Homer gets stuck and the park maintenance at first rules that the Blockage is to big to be human?
A silly cartoon right? Funny but it could not possibly happen for real right?
Wrong a 20 stone women in Butlins when through the same experience as our yellow hero and had to be rescued by the Fire crews bet they really want to go on strike after that experience.

20 stone woman stuck on Butlin's slide | Mail Online

Shame there's no piccies mind, might have raised a chuckle.
That would have been a bit too humiliating getting your picture in the Daily mail as well.
True I did miss the part where there were two of them (the poor dingy) as I skim read to get onto the commnets which were funnier than the article Daily mail at it's finest.

Has anyone ever seen that Simpsons episode where the family goes to a waterpark and when going down the waterslide attraction Homer gets stuck and the park maintenance at first rules that the Blockage is to big to be human?
A silly cartoon right? Funny but it could not possibly happen for real right?
Wrong a 20 stone women in Butlins when through the same experience as our yellow hero and had to be rescued by the Fire crews bet they really want to go on strike after that experience.

20 stone woman stuck on Butlin's slide | Mail Online
Why on earth would the TA be doing water crossings at a fun park?

I actually rode on this very slide in the summer with my 8 year old. Me being 15st, him around 5st I guess. There is a section where you go up the water slide in the dingy thing, and it struggled with us, I literally had to paddle over the summit. Was Butlins, Minhead, and I was quite surprised on who that place has come on over the years.

I am expecting somebody to 'fix' my post

Latest Threads