Fat useless waste of blood and organs?? Make £500K NOW!!!!

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by Blogg, Aug 13, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. So, John Prescott has decided to cash in and publish his life story for a reported £500,000.

Think he should stick out for £859,322.

That way, after tax, he can repay the £507,000 for travel, subsistence and hospitality he clocked up on 11 overseas trips and other jollies despite having no job and nobody being interested in a word he had to say.
  2. Agree with you all the way...What an absolute was of time 2 jags was, and is. I think they were just plain scared to get rid of this waster
  3. Damn it, I thought this was a serious job offer. I'd have been ideal for it as well.

As for that Prescott character, who the fcuk would want to read his inane ramblings? He didn't make sense when he was DPM: his powers of recollection are likely to be worse than Piers Morgan's and Alistair Campbell's combined.
  4. Give the guy a break. He got to keep his grace and favour babe lair at Admiralty Arch. He has to find the cash to pay the Council Tax from somewhere.
  5. Ooooh, stop, my sides! He already has found the money - we call it "our taxes".
  6. He did have a job. Officialy he was there to appeal to the Old Labour types who belived in unions and "Doing the right thing."

His real job was to make everyone else look better. No matter how bad things got with Just Call Me Tony, we could all be happy Prescot wasn't in charge.
  7. The whole Prescott thing depresses me. Lets be honest, despite everyone knowing he is a complete jerk, he is almost certain to take his seat in the House of Lords before long, instead of disappearing into deserved obscurity. Oh, the irony. :x
    What little credibility he may have had from his past has long since sunk without trace.
    A man without morals or shame.
  8. More importantly, he was, allegedly, custodian of a photograph of a certain Labour politician dressed in a nappy and sitting on a rocking horse.

Nah - he only gets exemption on the 'benefit in kind' tax. That's what you and I would have to pay in income tax if our employers gave us a free flat. IIRC it comes t about 40 grand a year.

The Piefinder Pursuivant does have to pay council tax on his flat. The council had the audacity to tell him this after he hadn't paid for years - instead of sending him to prison like they would do with the rest of us.
  9. Apparently there was a report of a Great White shark off the Cornish coast...

You don't suppose someone did something constructive and pushed the FatTw*t off the back of a boat, do you?
  10. blue-sophist

blue-sophist LE Good Egg (charities)

Life story:

Ate pies
    Went to skool.
    Swabbed decks.
    Ate pies.
    Cleaned cabins.
    Joined Union.
    Ate pies.
    Got elected MP.
    Ate pies.
    Wore out furniture.
    Gobbed off.
    Ate pies.
    Made Deputy PM.
    Ate lobster pies.
    Smacked a bloke on TV.
    Did a few fact-finding trips.

Please send me £500,000, to save the fat oaf having to do anything at all.
  11. B-S. A very accurate assessment of a life lived to the full, although you omitted nobbing his female staff.
  12. blue-sophist

blue-sophist LE Good Egg (charities)

This is the expurgated version.

I want £750,000 for the full story in the plain brown wrapper! :wink:

Still, at least he never got the Defence portfolio, so despite the DIN you can talk about this subject!! :D
  13. I'd rather not, I've just had supper! :lol: