Fat & Ugly birds now fussy!

#1
Normally these type of woman are easy for a quick shag/BJ. But with the rise of the internet, has anyone noticed that they are now fussy due to the amount of "pretty boys" also lowering their standars online for a quick shag/BJ?


This was a convo I had with a few mates by the way.
 
#7
JesterRIP said:
kes1 said:
Aww did you get rejected?
I've yet to find out what 'rejected' means.
Apparently, 'rejected' means a court appearence, a spell in nick and an indeterminate time on the sex offenders register.
Sounds like one of those clever multifunctional words to me.
 
#8
JesterRIP said:
Whoa, hang on - I've got to ask you for something before you can fcuk me off - which is why I'm saying little else, until my mail-order ro-hypnol arrives :twisted:
I'm shocked, are you telling me your wit, charm and sheer gorgeousness isn't enough to pull so you are having to resort to rohypnol? Or is it just that you are a wannabe necrophiliac and comatose women are the closest you can get for now? :p
 
#9
duckula said:
JesterRIP said:
kes1 said:
Aww did you get rejected?
I've yet to find out what 'rejected' means.
Apparently, 'rejected' means a court appearence, a spell in nick and an indeterminate time on the sex offenders register.
Sounds like one of those clever multifunctional words to me.
I think what Jester is trying to say is that as he usually goes for the wood/shovel/bodybag option, no one's had the chance to reject him
 

CountryGal

MIA
Book Reviewer
#11
carlbcfc said:
Normally these type of woman are easy for a quick shag/BJ. But with the rise of the internet, has anyone noticed that they are now fussy due to the amount of "pretty boys" also lowering their standars online for a quick shag/BJ?


This was a convo I had with a few mates by the way.

Us fat and ugly birds arent fussy, maybe your mates have just lost their edge? Lol
 
#12
kes1 said:
duckula said:
JesterRIP said:
kes1 said:
Aww did you get rejected?
I've yet to find out what 'rejected' means.
Apparently, 'rejected' means a court appearence, a spell in nick and an indeterminate time on the sex offenders register.
Sounds like one of those clever multifunctional words to me.
I think what Jester is trying to say is that as he usually goes for the wood/shovel/bodybag option, no one's had the chance to reject him
So I was right, 'rejected' truely is a multifuctional word :wink:
 
#13
A longer term solution.

Throw Prussic acid in their faces and then, after months of painful rehab, rejection and the disgusted stares of normal, decent human beings, turn up on their doorstep with a bunch of flowers, a box of chocolates and a carton of baby wipes with which to tenderly dab their weeping, open sores and the sympathy shag is yours. Although I advise against missionary....

...and children.
 
#14
scuba_frog said:
A longer term solution.

Throw Prussic acid in their faces and then, after months of painful rehab, rejection and the disgusted stares of normal, decent human beings, turn up on their doorstep with a bunch of flowers, a box of chocolates and a carton of baby wipes with which to tenderly dab their weeping, open sores and the sympathy shag is yours. Although I advise against missionary....

...and children.
You'd still get rejected though for being a twat :roll:
 
#15
kes1 said:
scuba_frog said:
A longer term solution.

Throw Prussic acid in their faces and then, after months of painful rehab, rejection and the disgusted stares of normal, decent human beings, turn up on their doorstep with a bunch of flowers, a box of chocolates and a carton of baby wipes with which to tenderly dab their weeping, open sores and the sympathy shag is yours. Although I advise against missionary....

...and children.
You'd still get rejected though for being a twat :roll:
Maybe, but I've still got a song in my heart :D
 
#16
I don't believe this one bit, got to be a wind up (not a wah before some Cnut missuses the word), how in a short space of time can fat &/or ugly dorris's have overcome years of self loathing to have obtained any sort of self respect or dignity? Impossible!

I propose that the theory is tested this coming weekend & call on al Arrsers to get out in their respective locations & see what happens when they are with said fat/uggos!
 
#18
The fat ugly blokes on ARRSE are going to be fucked (not in the way they want) when the fat ugly ARRSE 'maidens' read this thread and stop being SCHs
 
#19
The whole thing is a disgraceful set of double standards.
We blokes are more than happy to dole out a sympathy shag to the odd boiler and think nothing of it. Because we are generous and kindly soles.
When was the last time one of Girls Aloud offered a quick knee trembler to a fugly fat man? Mean and selfish harridons!
I reckon we stop doing them favours until we get some sort of reasonable payback!
 
#20
duckula said:
The whole thing is a disgraceful set of double standards.
We blokes are more than happy to dole out a sympathy shag to the odd boiler and think nothing of it. Because we are generous and kindly soles.
When was the last time one of Girls Aloud offered a quick knee trembler to a fugly fat man? Mean and selfish harridons!
I reckon we stop doing them favours until we get some sort of reasonable payback!
Ah and back to the point of the thread...women have standards and men don't :wink:
 

Similar threads

Latest Threads

Top