Fat & Ugly birds now fussy!

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by carlbcfc, Nov 11, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Normally these type of woman are easy for a quick shag/BJ. But with the rise of the internet, has anyone noticed that they are now fussy due to the amount of "pretty boys" also lowering their standars online for a quick shag/BJ?

This was a convo I had with a few mates by the way.

2. Aww did you get rejected?

3. I've yet to find out what 'rejected' means.

4. "Im not that type of girl"

"Well in the old days you might as well have become a nun then you fat s1ut!"

5. Allow me to demonstrate.... :wink:

6. Whoa, hang on - I've got to ask you for something before you can fcuk me off - which is why I'm saying little else, until my mail-order ro-hypnol arrives :twisted:

7. Apparently, 'rejected' means a court appearence, a spell in nick and an indeterminate time on the sex offenders register.
    Sounds like one of those clever multifunctional words to me.

8. I'm shocked, are you telling me your wit, charm and sheer gorgeousness isn't enough to pull so you are having to resort to rohypnol? Or is it just that you are a wannabe necrophiliac and comatose women are the closest you can get for now? :p

9. I think what Jester is trying to say is that as he usually goes for the wood/shovel/bodybag option, no one's had the chance to reject him

10. Say what you like, but through a means of adapting, overcoming and improvisation I have maintained a 100% record...

...and I'm not about to let that go to pot, cos some internet chubby's suddenly developed a self-esteem. 8O

11. CountryGal

CountryGal LE Book Reviewer

Us fat and ugly birds arent fussy, maybe your mates have just lost their edge? Lol

12. So I was right, 'rejected' truely is a multifuctional word :wink:

13. A longer term solution.

Throw Prussic acid in their faces and then, after months of painful rehab, rejection and the disgusted stares of normal, decent human beings, turn up on their doorstep with a bunch of flowers, a box of chocolates and a carton of baby wipes with which to tenderly dab their weeping, open sores and the sympathy shag is yours. Although I advise against missionary....

...and children.

14. You'd still get rejected though for being a twat :roll:

15. Maybe, but I've still got a song in my heart :D