Fat twat kicked off flight

#1
32 stone bloke kicked off a flight because he took up 2 seats Linky Personally serves the fat twat right.
 

B_AND_T

MIA
Book Reviewer
#3
BiscuitsAB said:
re-stilly said:
32 stone bloke kicked off a flight because he took up 2 seats Linky Personally serves the fat twat right.
Yeah fat bastard should have had to pay for two seats. Shame he couldn't get to his mothers death bed though!
He was probably glad as it was his Aunt.
 
#5
B_AND_T said:
BiscuitsAB said:
re-stilly said:
32 stone bloke kicked off a flight because he took up 2 seats Linky Personally serves the fat twat right.
Yeah fat bastard should have had to pay for two seats. Shame he couldn't get to his mothers death bed though!
He was probably glad as it was his Aunt.
Mate its the Black Country she was probably his sister as well :p
 
#6
He should be grateful they kicked him off. I regularly fly to Toronto, and if the fat fuck had tried to sit anywhere near me I'd have stabbed him in the face with a biro.......fifty or sixty times..........the flabby cunt.
 
#9
It's the poor wench that was being squashed by him, that I have sympathy with! FFS he took up a 1/3 of her saet as well!

Maybe she should sue him for ABH! :twisted:
 
#10
They need to bring this measure into force at Brize, being wedged in tight between two fat f*cking Stabs for 8 hours is f*cking horrible. Watching the part timing c*nts picking round their bag rats gingerly with their noses all wrinkled up is a treat as well.
 
#11
I felt like a criminal or a terrorist or something... the emotion got too much for me and I broke down.
Twaaaat.

So when I get on a flight I have to get my carry-on baggage weighed and have to pay a gazillion pounds if it is one pico-gramme over. Then I have to show that it will fit in a sort of go/no-go guage for intsy-wintsy bags and get ttfo if it's no-go.

Why the hell not introduce the same for lard arses like this: 'Stand on the scales sir. 17 Stones overweight; that'll be three quintillion pounds in excess flabbage sir.'

'Please try and fit in this cattle class seat sir. Oh dear. You'll have to go in the hold.'

Fat twaat.
 
#12
Juan_Ramirez_III said:
They need to bring this measure into force at Brize, being wedged in tight between two fat f*cking Stabs for 8 hours is f*cking horrible. Watching the part timing c*nts picking round their bag rats gingerly with their noses all wrinkled up is a treat as well.
Didn't mummy give them a packed lunch then, or had they eaten that before they got there??
 
#13
re-stilly said:
Juan_Ramirez_III said:
They need to bring this measure into force at Brize, being wedged in tight between two fat f*cking Stabs for 8 hours is f*cking horrible. Watching the part timing c*nts picking round their bag rats gingerly with their noses all wrinkled up is a treat as well.
Didn't mummy give them a packed lunch then, or had they eaten that before they got there??
I had ones apple then wanted to be sick in my mouth when he started taking phots of his mate giving the 'thumbs up' over the oil fields

Horrible c*nts
 
#15
Recce19 said:
It's the poor wench that was being squashed by him, that I have sympathy with! FFS he took up a 1/3 of her saet as well!

Maybe she should sue him for ABH! :twisted:
He would probably have eaten her as in-flight snack.

"the emotion got too much for me and I broke down. "
-Seems like that excuses everything, the fact that he was made to cry over something nasty, not the fact that he is responsible for his shape.


"They need to make it plain to people before they board... even when they are booking tickets... if you're a certain size, this may happen."

-Fair comment, if you are a fat twat you can pay twice should be made clearer and it might make people think a bit, thought I rather doubt it.
 
#16
One for the chancellor 50% tax on fast food
 
#19
Drivers_log said:
Reckon you should have to stand on the scales with your bags.... like an overall weight type sketch. I get to take everything on board and lardy gets to take his toothbrush.

Fair's fair.
Fair enough - that's what happens with military parachuting, and helicopters in the oil industry. But I don't think a tape measure should be ruled out either.
 

Similar threads

Latest Threads