Fat twat kicked off flight

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by re-stilly, Jun 22, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. 32 stone bloke kicked off a flight because he took up 2 seats Linky Personally serves the fat twat right.

2. BiscuitsAB

BiscuitsAB LE Moderator

Yeah fat bastard should have had to pay for two seats. Shame he couldn't get to his mothers death bed though!

3. B_AND_T

B_AND_T LE Book Reviewer

He was probably glad as it was his Aunt.

4. The fat cunt will be seeing his aunt sooner than he thinks anyway.

5. BiscuitsAB

BiscuitsAB LE Moderator

Mate its the Black Country she was probably his sister as well :p

6. He should be grateful they kicked him off. I regularly fly to Toronto, and if the fat fuck had tried to sit anywhere near me I'd have stabbed him in the face with a biro.......fifty or sixty times..........the flabby cunt.

7. 'i felt like a terrorist....'

strange in-flight meal request..

8. Why would he sit next to you? I heard you fly freight locked in a cage... :wink:

9. It's the poor wench that was being squashed by him, that I have sympathy with! FFS he took up a 1/3 of her saet as well!

Maybe she should sue him for ABH! :twisted:

10. They need to bring this measure into force at Brize, being wedged in tight between two fat f*cking Stabs for 8 hours is f*cking horrible. Watching the part timing c*nts picking round their bag rats gingerly with their noses all wrinkled up is a treat as well.

11. Twaaaat.

So when I get on a flight I have to get my carry-on baggage weighed and have to pay a gazillion pounds if it is one pico-gramme over. Then I have to show that it will fit in a sort of go/no-go guage for intsy-wintsy bags and get ttfo if it's no-go.

Why the hell not introduce the same for lard arses like this: 'Stand on the scales sir. 17 Stones overweight; that'll be three quintillion pounds in excess flabbage sir.'

'Please try and fit in this cattle class seat sir. Oh dear. You'll have to go in the hold.'

Fat twaat.

12. Didn't mummy give them a packed lunch then, or had they eaten that before they got there??

13. I had ones apple then wanted to be sick in my mouth when he started taking phots of his mate giving the 'thumbs up' over the oil fields

Horrible c*nts

14. No sympathy whatsoever.

The fat cnut should have stayed away from; McDonalds, KFC, Pizza Hut, Burger King, Chip shops etc.

15. He would probably have eaten her as in-flight snack.

"the emotion got too much for me and I broke down. "
    -Seems like that excuses everything, the fact that he was made to cry over something nasty, not the fact that he is responsible for his shape.

"They need to make it plain to people before they board... even when they are booking tickets... if you're a certain size, this may happen."

-Fair comment, if you are a fat twat you can pay twice should be made clearer and it might make people think a bit, thought I rather doubt it.