Fat troops exposed...

Apologies if posted elsewhere - I can't find it.

This thread is better anyway:

We ain't half fat, Mum! Shock figures reveal one in ten British troops are clinically obese | Daily Mail Online

Who is the fat bastard photographed? Name and shame you fat pongo fecks!

@Badger_Heed
Whilst fat people are an issue, if not a plague, the Mail states 190,000 forces personnel are overweight.
F4B50494-0E8D-4476-9BAC-E6282FC1C5E1.jpeg

Isn’t that more than the total manning figures? Do some of them count for two?

I'm guessing it's not legal or appropriate to name him here but...anyone know him? Is he a regular?

From the article
Last night, Colonel Richard Kemp, former Army commander in Afghanistan

I never knew Mr Kemp was in Afghanistan, he's never mentioned it before.

Maybe they got their Kemps mixed up and meant Ross?

Maybe they got their Kemps mixed up and meant Ross?
I always had him down as a luvvie t**t until he went there. Rather him than me. Watching him going from a cocky c**t in Episode 1 to a quivering, tear-strewn wreck pleading for his mum with a squaddie kneeling on his head in a ditch as spent brass rained down over him in Episode Whatever reaffirmed for me just why I chose a career path that involves a bed every night and a distinct lack of incoming (apart from jobs off of West Africa, which these days I politely decline, naturally).

To be fair, in myt time in the RN I did encounter maybe one or two who were obese...to the point that they could not physically fit through a kidney hatch / had to have uniform alterations made from standard just so it would fit.
I think those sort just left due to natural wastage though - was prior to RNFT being implemented etc.
Most obesity in the RN I observed was with Wrens (Yes I know they were not officially classed as Wrens after '91)...they were still commonly known as that though.

I always had him down as a luvvie t**t until he went there. Rather him than me. Watching him going from a cocky c**t in Episode 1 to a quivering, tear-strewn wreck pleading for his mum with a squaddie kneeling on his head in a ditch as spent brass rained down over him in Episode Whatever reaffirmed for me just why I chose a career path that involves a bed every night and a distinct lack of incoming (apart from jobs off of West Africa, which these days I politely decline, naturally).
If you have not been off West Africa or stepped foot there then you are <insert appropriate insult>

"East of Suez-West of Panama...where angels fear to tread"

Ditto even renewed my sky to see him make a pratt of himself, little did i know i would spend 2 years there altogether

You would think that its only Motorway Service stations the obese congregate but this year in Kabul i saw a AGC SNCO who would put that pie eater in the pictures to shame! Of course he passed the PDT phys tests!!!

You would think that its only Motorway Service stations the obese congregate but this year in Kabul i saw a AGC SNCO who would put that pie eater in the pictures to shame! Of course he passed the PDT phys tests!!!
I dont know the policy now, but we deployed plenty of fat cnuts to Bastion and KAF, they were just exempt all the really important training that the rest of us had to do.

I assume the posters on this thread are all greyhound slim gym bunnies without an ounce of spare fat on their frames?

Apart from those with an annual subscription to Greggs obvs...

I assume the posters on this thread are all greyhound slim gym bunnies without an ounce of spare fat on their frames?

I am still wearing Levi's i bought at the PX in 1994

I dont know the policy now, but we deployed plenty of fat cnuts to Bastion and KAF, they were just exempt all the really important training that the rest of us had to do.
I know BCM measurements are now taken annually. Any idea what's meant to happen if people are over.

Does it matter if all are not? Maybe you should have re-phrased "all are, or were serving..."

You are trying too hard and ND'd.