Fat to thin bird BMI..NSFW!!

I've been pondering this for a while now,We all know fat birds are easy & grateful but on the other end of the scale thin birds can be too picky.
So the has to be an inbetween but what is it?.....

Too fat!...

Too skinny!...

Just right! Perfect....

K

Kirkz

From nay hairs to grey hairs!
High chairs to wheelchairs!
If it moves fu(k it!
If it stands still, hit it till it moves and then fu(k it!
Any holes a goal :twisted:

Hmmmmm the first one is a challenge

spike7451 said:
I've been pondering this for a while now,We all know fat birds are easy & grateful but on the other end of the scale thin birds can be too picky.

Too fat!...
is that a monumental pussy that you could put 2 fists in and still hear an echo, or an extra-long extension of the arrse crack?

therealbigdizzle said:
spike7451 said:

Too fat!...
is that a monumental pussy that you could put 2 fists in and still hear an echo, or an extra-long extension of the arrse crack?

I think i't a fcukin bloke,which if it is,is perfectly acceptable and not obese at all,just fulfilled. :wink:

the second one isn't too skinny?
I'd say the perfect in-between acceptance benchmark should be Jamie Eason.

therealbigdizzle said:

No,no,no. It's a bloke, thats a huge disfigured bell*nd. Poor sod has got elephantitis!

BarkingSpider said:
smudge67 said:
Too fat?? Doesn't.......com......pute
Absolutely. A length of rope and a scaffold board and you're set for a night 'in'.
Just make sure you've registered with the Coastguard under their 'Safety at Sea' system.
Jesus. You'd feel like a single cup tea bag. Dangling on a string and rhythmically plunged into a soggy abyss.....Oh the horror.

CountryGal

MIA
Book Reviewer
BarkingSpider said:
smudge67 said:
Absolutely. A length of rope and a scaffold board and you're set for a night 'in'.
Just make sure you've registered with the Coastguard under their 'Safety at Sea' system.
Man thats why the coastgaurd keeps flying over the garden :D

duckula said:
therealbigdizzle said:

No,no,no. It's a bloke, thats a huge disfigured bell*nd. Poor sod has got elephantitis!

Absofcukinlutely.The tits aren't big enough for a bird of that size.

udipur

LE
Book Reviewer
Crikey...

I won't be having supper now.

therealbigdizzle said:
spike7451 said:

Too fat!...
Who cares? Both are good :wink:

duckula said:
BarkingSpider said:
smudge67 said:
Jesus. You'd feel like a single cup tea bag. Dangling on a string and rhythmically plunged into a soggy abyss.....Oh the horror.
What a wonderful picture you've painted. :lol:

therealbigdizzle said:
spike7451 said:

Too fat!...
It's the arse of the last guy to shag it. He's on the missing persons list now. 8O

:omfg: :pale: :omfg: :omfg: :omfg: