Fat stinking bad attitude wives !

Why the feck do some guys decide the way forward is to marry stinking fat rough arsed scrubbers. Have just been out in Catterick. It's like a fooking zoo. Quote of the day from one fatty as I walked past Poundstreacher was " don't hold the door you ignorant fooking bastards" ! Marvellous !

P

PrinceAlbert

I've often been heard to say with more than a hint of sarcasm "thanks for holding the door." Manners cost fuck all.

Some don't start out that way, but were once gorgeous honies. But after getting a ring just let themselves go.
Some on the otherhand start out as fat stinking rough arsed scrubbers, but take a look at the bloke they are shackled to too.

Ahh, the thing is, they don't start that way. You might think you've got the inside track but the chances are, your fragrant beauty who murmurs with gilded tongue, of butterflies and sunshine meadows. Whose grace glides in perfect-day, breeze-ruffled gossamer, balletic, poetic, romantic. Perfect… Will become, how did you put it? A stinking fat rough arsed scrubber. So rejoice in the bounties of youth. Then kill yourself.

Some don't start out that way, but were once gorgeous honies. But after getting a ring just let themselves go.
Some on the otherhand start out as fat stinking rough arsed scrubbers, but take a look at the bloke they are shackled to too.
Hence the phrase "Mum I've hooked one, pass the chocolates".

Any woman dressed in ron hills and stilletoes - avoid at all costs....

Why the feck do some guys decide the way forward is to marry stinking fat rough arsed scrubbers. Have just been out in Catterick. It's like a fooking zoo. Quote of the day from one fatty as I walked past Poundstreacher was " don't hold the door you ignorant fooking bastards" ! Marvellous ! Who says domestic violence is a bad thing !
Got knocked back by one of them, did you? You fucking monkey cunt.

And you got knocked off for blowing off the recruits ya cock end ! LOL. Grow up ya trolling arsewipe !
Piss off. I've wiped the floor with many of you humourless Redcaps in the past. You aren't fit to clean the shit off my shoes, you REMF bastard.

Why the feck do some guys decide the way forward is to marry stinking fat rough arsed scrubbers. Have just been out in Catterick. It's like a fooking zoo. Quote of the day from one fatty as I walked past Poundstreacher was " don't hold the door you ignorant fooking bastards" ! Marvellous ! Who says domestic violence is a bad thing !
Why dont you ask your Dad that?

LOL, ZO marvellous ya thick billy twat. I bet you were bummed by the Provost Sgt while you were in the pokey, you're obviously some sad knocker who loves tinternet hard man status. Go and play with the bairns !

Started off as a 2am no fit chicks left, then a bit of bare back action, 9 months later, it's yours Marry me or my old man will be round and fuck u up. What just me fuck......

TheresaMay

ADC
DirtyBAT
I tend to agree that not all of them start out like it.

I remember going out as a sprog, and watching the local clunge slowly get married off to fellow squaddies, one by one. Some of them were pretty little things to say the least, and I recall on a number of occasions thinking to myself "holy shit, imagine getting to hose that every night?"

As I reach my twilight years in the service, it occurred to me recently that many of these once-fit significant others have ballooned somewhat. When picking up a colleague from his pad, or having a few tinnies around another's - I find myself drawn to the photo collections scattered about the various shelves and walls thinking to myself "So she wasn't always a fat honker then?"

I blame Gordon Brown.

LOL, ZO marvellous ya thick billy twat. I bet you were bummed by the Provost Sgt while you were in the pokey, you're obviously some sad knocker who loves tinternet hard man status. Go and play with the bairns !
What's that, Fatso? Shouldn't you be out fitting up innocent squaddies for made up offences like "Hands in your pockets" and trying to convince people that you're just as good as a real policeman?

TheresaMay

ADC
DirtyBAT
Hmm - it's just occurred to me that I'm not the only one to pick up on Westpoint's fascination with the 'like' button.

All we need now is for Markintime to post...

Surprised you didnt charge her!... But cant really blame her.. "MP" is the mnemonic for "MASSIVE PRICK!" isnt it?