Fat RLC biffs getting promoted

It's all about 'face fits'. You're obviously a cunt.

I do not like the fact that fat biffs who hang out on PT session or who are downgraded still get promoted!! I've been in 63 squadron for nearly 4 years, whilst serving in 63 i have passed the all arms parachute selection course,public duties,opherrick tour, three overseas exercises and basic military jumps course. My past three SJARS have been top third and graded B+. but it always seems the biffs get promoted within the squadron and regiment. Does it happen in any other RLC regiment?
Is there anything that you ARE happy about? You want to change cap badge, you want to live in your own flat, you want GYH and you have been passed over for promotion.

It must suck to be you.

Sign off, it's the only way.

Or start playing Regt Football. I noticed that wasn't on your list. Sport and sucking cock is the way to get promoted.

I do not like the fact that fat biffs who hang out on PT session or who are downgraded still get promoted!! I've been in 63 squadron for nearly 4 years, whilst serving in 63 i have passed the all arms parachute selection course,public duties,opherrick tour, three overseas exercises and basic military jumps course. My past three SJARS have been top third and graded B+. but it always seems the biffs get promoted within the squadron and regiment. Does it happen in any other RLC regiment?
The utter, utter, utter barstewards!

Have you ever given it a thought that you may just be a shite soldier and they would rather promote the salad dodgers rather than some **** who's a liability?

[video=youtube_share;MDtSf9pseOw]http://youtu.be/MDtSf9pseOw[/video]

Have things changed that much?? I've been out 18 months now but I thought you became eligible for promotion, so now you're saying it is due on a time served basis?? Gee how times change.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
jack-daniels Current Affairs, News and Analysis 42
Bellthrob RLC 29
A The NAAFI Bar 41