Fat & Proud

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by spike7451, Jan 17, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. spike7451

spike7451 RIP

On Sky 3 (ch108) now,
    Fat lasses a aplenty!!!!
    Fu*k I'm in stitches so far!!!!!!

2. Just started watching. Some fat bird gobbing off about how normal toilet cubicles and normal seats and tables are not big enough for her fat bird entourage!

Also some other fat bird gobbing it about Fat Person Discrimination / Bullying!

Of course your going to get bullied fatty. Your fat, you stink and when you run the ground shakes!

Fat cnuts :evil:

3. I'm lost for words. If they're not making any effort to stop being fat, how can they honestly expect sane people not to humiliate and bully them?

It's almost as if being greedy and idle was something to be proud of.

4. Fat people are a menace to society. It has been proven that the death toll inside the WTC would have been much lower had it not been for the multitude of panicking lard arses blocking the fire exits and stairwells.
    Fatties aid terrorists ergo fatties are terrorists.

There that should keep The Met busy on the London Underground for a while.

5. It's as if they feel they are being discriminated against as if people taking the p*ss out of them for being a fat, idle waster is in some way similar to racism or any other reasonable form of discrimination.

Not to mention the fact that they are a drain on the NHS with their constant visits for high blood pressure, high cholesterol or to much blood in their gravy stream!

6. spike7451

spike7451 RIP

Aparently,the average British woman is a size 16 but in the good ol' US of A,it's 26!!
    Did ya see the calender shoot!the tit's on the one in the corset were horizontal!!

7. Being fat is a choice, something can be done about it so it cant be an ism

Cant do anything about your race therefore its Racism
    Cant do anything about your sex therefore its Sexism

Love the way the woman from Fat UK wants us to embrace fat people as normal however she needs to find a venue with a back door for her CLIENTS to use as they get embarrassed in public.

Before anyone has a go, I used to be a fatty and got out and did something about it!!!!

8. Couldn't agree more. I wholeheartedly believe we should be discriminating more against the disgusting tubs of lard. Why should they get two seats on a bus or train when someone else who's also paid their fare gets none? The fatty is, after all, the one who could do with the extra exercise involved in standing for the three minute journey they've chosen not to walk.

All buses and trains should be fitted with scales at the door. If you weigh more than is fit for your height you should be refused entry and made to run along behind instead.

And have you ever noticed that most of the cases of selfish and inconsiderate parking is down to FLUBs who can't bring themselves to walk a few extra feet to the Ginsters shop?

9. The Aussies are fatter.

Aussie obesity has overtaken the Septics.

10. Fat people should be rounded up and put into some kind of 'camp' where they can be studied to find out what nutrients can be taken from them to be used on normal people.

Like stem cell research with big, fat, horrible, stinking, pie eating, lard arrse, waste of skin losers instead of dead babies.

11. spike7451

spike7451 RIP

Got it!Skin graft's for burn victims..!

12. Whenever I see a bad driver on the road,it's almost always a fat person. If I'm on a flight,and someone is complaining rather vocally to the cabin crew,I'll bet my complementary nuts that it's a fat person. A sizeable (see what I did there?) proportion of my colleagues who are bone idle,are fat.

I am looking forward to the resident fatties jumping on this thread to defend their rotund brethern.

13. I'll claim to be a fat tw@t, but i'm not looking for sympathy, I know i'm well overweight and most of it is caused by a mixture of a sedantry job and pure unadulterated fcuking greediness, I AM doing something about it, I cut down my food intake by two thirds, i'm taking excercise and so far i've lost close to a stone in weight, but fcuk me have I got a long way to go to my "Proper weight".

I look back to the days when I was a 12 stone 6 footer and used to run in front of the PTI's shouting "Where fcuking next then?" and realise that a mixture of the above sloth and love of food has fcuked me right up!

These people who run on about "Fat Pride" make me want to puke,it's just an excuse to do fcuk all about it, but Bulemia isn't the answer!

Another 18 months of doing the right thing should have it sorted and I won't have to get up in the morning and look in the mirror and think "You fat fcuking toad, what the fcuk do you look LIKE??"

14. Also. Why do fat blirts get to take the same weight of baggage onto a plane as me, a mere 9 stones. I want to take another 10 stone of luggage to make up for my weight deficiency!

15. There was a story this week about a 20-stone Trumpton who'd finally been sacked after being given three months to lose enough weight to do his job. The FBU got a diet expert to testify that three months was not enough time to lose a significant amount of weight. The FBU is now considering industrial action(surprise, surprise :roll: ).

FFS - if three months is not enough time to drop the weight, maybe he should not have become such a fat, useless cnut in the first place! :x

Can you imagine this salad-dodger trying to climb a ladder into a burning building? He'd probably collapse the fcuking thing! :twisted: