Fat Plod

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by jack-daniels, Jul 11, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Looking at the photo in one of the papers this morning about the police men/women who were singled out for their acts of bravery and nearly choked at the site of the copper sat at the end of the front row. I bet no fcuker wants to be behind him in the canteen queue!! Surely he's wearing a sumo suit under his uniform for a laugh!

Attached Files:

2. Maybe his act of "bravery" was to test the food in the canteen before the others ate their lunch???

3. How dare you. He's twice the man you are.................

• Like Like x 1
  4. Three times would be nearer the truth!

5. Haha, quite possibly! They say that inside every fat person there is a skinny one trying to get out. In his case I think he's eaten 1 skinny person too many!

6. old_fat_and_hairy

old_fat_and_hairy LE Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

He is just big boned.

7. Beeeeeeeeeeeeefcaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaake!!

8. He was probably decorated for services to Ginsters.

• Funny Funny x 1
  9. I am sure that gives all those young guys who just failed their fitness assessment loads of confidence in the system too . . .

• Like Like x 1
  10. That must be photoshopped surely?

His heed is at least twice as big as anyone elses.

He must be a mutant!

11. spike7451

spike7451 RIP

F*CK! Think thats bad! Last June I was going to Newtownards Airshow,nearly every PSNI copper (not traffic branch) on traffic duty was
    1-Overweight
    2-Scruffy
    3-All of the above!

12. Wonder if his mates call him 'Wiggum'.

13. or "fat cnut" :)

14. Given that the bloke is sat there for getting a bravery award I would suggest that he may still be capable of doing what he is employed to do.
    Just because heis a little large doesn'tean he is a useless cnut (obviously he is not)

• Bullshit Bullshit x 1
  15. He is in the SPG (Special Pies Group)