Fat Plod

Looking at the photo in one of the papers this morning about the police men/women who were singled out for their acts of bravery and nearly choked at the site of the copper sat at the end of the front row. I bet no fcuker wants to be behind him in the canteen queue!! Surely he's wearing a sumo suit under his uniform for a laugh!

Attachments

Maybe his act of "bravery" was to test the food in the canteen before the others ate their lunch???

Haha, quite possibly! They say that inside every fat person there is a skinny one trying to get out. In his case I think he's eaten 1 skinny person too many!

old_fat_and_hairy

LE
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
He is just big boned.

He was probably decorated for services to Ginsters.

That must be photoshopped surely?

His heed is at least twice as big as anyone elses.

He must be a mutant!

F*CK! Think thats bad! Last June I was going to Newtownards Airshow,nearly every PSNI copper (not traffic branch) on traffic duty was
1-Overweight
2-Scruffy
3-All of the above!

Given that the bloke is sat there for getting a bravery award I would suggest that he may still be capable of doing what he is employed to do.
Just because heis a little large doesn'tean he is a useless cnut (obviously he is not)

jagman said:
Given that the bloke is sat there for getting a bravery award I would suggest that he may still be capable of doing what he is employed to do.
Or that he just wasn't capable of running out of the way.

I think you lot are terrible. That particular PC saved hundreds of people cut off by last year's flood by selflessly volunteering to be hollowed out and be used as a lifeboat. Shame on you and well done him!

jagman said:
Just because heis a little large doesn'tean he is a useless cnut (obviously he is not)
I've been reading some of the accounts of what some of these police chaps have been doing, some of them are quite ordinary and there have accounts of members of the public doing the same and then getting arrested for assault and false imprisonment!
At the other end of the scale there are some brave buggers amongst them.

Fat or not, he's still there to collect a bravery award.

Despite being a big lad, he's still out there and doing his job

Whatever size he is, he should be congratulated not criticised